2

2 |edited

You could feel the pause in the revolution of the damn world ever since your eyes have met that one man's who you met that random night. you managed to forget him completely but when your eyes bore into the man who is just a few meters away, seated on his office chair, in a damn tailored suit with his hair perfectly parted and oiled, staring at your eyes wondering how the fuck are you here? you just forgot your whole purpose on why you're in this building.

"You?" he managed to mutter after the 2 minutes of staring into each other's souls, which felt like it lasted a whole fucking life time. you immediately blink your eyes and look away everywhere else except the man's face. there's just no way that the man you fucked one night turned out to be the CEO of the company you applied to.

You couldn't stand any longer, your feet felt weak and you badly wanted to puke. the way your stomach churns at the thought about working for him makes you feel sick. it's best if you just walk away and say nothing, he wouldn't want you standing here anyway.

"I think i will take your leave-" you mumbled under your breath but just loud enough so he could hear you and you turned to leave. what stops your tracks was when the man spoke abruptly without any hesitation, his tone sounded like he didn't even recognize you.

"You're here for business, let's talk business." 'sure thing, haha' you think to yourself when you hear him speak, like as if it was just a hallucination and that he didn't actually mean it to you. Because why would he want to talk business with the woman he fucked one night. he didn't dismiss you, neither does any sense of disapproval come out of his mouth or hums so you turned back to glance at him, there he was busy writing on a few papers.

his eyes flickered over to yours , pointing his pen at you, then the office chair in front of him. you gather some confidence as you take steps towards the CEO. pulling out a chair, you take a seat and take a deep breath. all you feel is embarrassment, nothing more, nothing less.

the man has seen you naked, that's all that makes you wanna throw up, as now here he sees you fully clothed, linen skirt till the cuff of your ankle, a long sleeved black blouse and hair tied into a low pony. well, does it matter, though? The man in front of you looks least bothered by your presence and it seems like it does not affect him so congrats, the job still seems up for you so you heave a sigh and wait till he speaks out.

Although the silence is slow and is gradually beginning to poison the already tense atmosphere, this allows you to play with your fingers, something that you usually do when you feel anxious. If anyone sees your face they would say you're looking the least nervous as you sit upright, your eyes hold it's own determination and strength and the subtle smile on your face, anyone would be fooled by your facade. however, under the table, your fingers dance to their own tunes of anxiety.

you tried your best not to bite on your cheeks or lips as it would seem obvious that the past is playing a role in your behaviour right now. "So, Ms- lee y/n?" There he finally reads your name, the name that he was not told at the night of the sex, today here, he's reading it aloud to let you know that you're his applicant. as it reads from the resume that he holds in his hand while the other has his pen clasped between his two fingers, the two fingers that were inside you that night, to be specific he's had all 5 fingers inside you, worked three at a time until he managed to poke his pinky in too while his thumb played with your clit.

he swirls the pen around while he continues to skim through the paper that he doesn't seem quite interested in. "Alright, I'm going to ask you a few questions, I need you to answer them." "Sure, " "What qualities does a creative director most need to be successful? "" The CEO finally took the time to question you. His gaze lays on you, which doesn't seem to have an effect on you.