- The New Me -

[Korean, Mandarin, English, Japanese]

"Okay, Miss Wang, you have hit your target weight. Congratulations." My doctor shakes my hand, smiling at me. I can't help but smile back, barely able to sit still as she writes her note down.

When I had returned home, to Taiwan, the company sent the requirements for my hiatus. I had to gain a certain amount of weight or they would be extending the break until I could hit the goal. 

My doctor hands the written note to me, patting me on the shoulder before leaving me alone in the room. I throw my jacket back on, shoving my phone back in my pocket before walking out of the doctor's office. I spot Nicholas leaning against our car, talking to someone on his phone. I walk up to him and he smiles at me, tilting his head. 

"Who are you talking to?" I ask, peering at his screen. My smile grows wider when I spot Jay on the other end of the phone, he waves at me. While I wasn't allowed to talk to the Enhypen boys with my own phone, they never said that I couldn't talk to them through my brother. 

"Hey, Ryuna!" Jay says, I wave back before taking a step away from my brother. I hold both hands behind my back, unable to contain my smile. Nicholas holds his phone so that him and I are both in the frame. 

"This is great timing, Jay, is anybody else with you?" I ask, he looks around before turning his phone to show Jungwon, Sunghoon and Niki all sitting next to him. 

"Hi, Ryuna!" Jungwon waves excitedly at me, I nod to him. 

"Good, I have something really important to tell you boys." I glance at my brother, smirking when I see the confused look on his face. I pull the doctor's note out from behind my back and holding it in front of my face, my brother's face breaks into a wide grin when he reads it. 

"I get to go back to Korea in a couple days! I hit the weight goal!" I say happily, Nicholas hugs me tightly. I can hear the other boys cheering on the phone, laughing as I listen to them shout. 

"What's going on?" Sunoo's voice interrupts the celebrations. 

"Ryuna is coming back soon!" Niki tells him, jumping up from his seat. 

"Really?" Sunoo asks, laughing as Niki jumps past him. He's shouting Heeseung and Jake's name as he goes, trying to get the older boy's attention. I smile to myself as Nicholas and I get into the car, he hands his phone to me as he slides into the drivers seat. 

"Ryuna!" Jake's voice reaches me before he pops into view, accidentally hitting his head on Jay's. 

"Oh my god." Jay says dramatically, I watch as the camera flops out of his hand. After a bit of rustling, Jungwon's face appears. He positions the phone so that their couch is visible in the frame, each boy fitting themselves in. 

"When are you coming back?" Heeseung asks, leaning towards the camera. 

"I'm not sure yet, it'll be soon though. I just have to wait for Manager Kim to get the email from my doctor." I explain, my eyes focusing on Heeseung. He smiles at the camera, sending a quick wink at me .

Nicholas pulls the car into our driveway and we both step out of the car, I hand his phone back to him before walking into the house and taking my shoes off. I say goodbye to the boys, waving to them. I walk into my bedroom, collapsing on my bed as I pull my phone out of my pocket and send a message to Angie. Instead of answering my text, she calls me. 

"Oh my god! Min! Congrats!" She shouts as soon as I answer her call, I laugh as I sit up in my bed. I hug the teddy that she had gotten me for my birthday a few years ago, smiling at my screen.