- Test 3 -

[Korean, Mandarin, English, Japanese]

The numbers flash over the screen, rapidly changing as we wait to see what our average score will be. Our whole group cheers as a 78 appears on the screen in front of us, meaning that only 4 people will be eliminated. 

"It's four people." Heeseung confirms, smiling brightly. My thoughts go to my brother and I put my hands together, hoping that he'll come back. The tension rises in the room as the boys start preparing for the elimination process. 

"From now on, the top six scores will be revealed." Says the voice, six cards appearing on the screens. I suck in a breath and Heeseung looks at me, offering his hand. I accept it, giving him a thankful smile. 

"I hope I'm up there." I say quietly, barely loud enough for anybody else to hear me. I can't help but smile when the cards start turning, revealing Sunoo, Taki, and Sunghoon. I smile at the boys, letting go of Heeseung's hand to clap for them. The next three cards start turning over, revealing K and Heeseung. I smile brightly at the two of them, not surprised by the result. The final card, the one with a score of 88, finally turns over. I freeze as I stare at my own face, Heeseung standing out of his chair to hug me. 

The voice cuts through the celebrations, reminding us that the exemption card can be used on any of the four people that will be eliminated. I can use the exemption card on myself or I can use it on one of the four people that are chosen. A 2 hour timer appears on the egg, each of us looking around in confusion.

"2 hours?" Jungwon asks, frowning as he watches the timer. I groan as I lean back in my chair.

。.。:∞♡*♥

"I really don't know who I would use the exemption card on, I don't want any of these boys to go." Minji says simply, nodding her head. 

♥*♡∞:。.。

I sigh as I stand from my seat, not wanting to look at the timer anymore. A few of the boys follow me upstairs. I walk into the pantry, grabbing a coffee. I drop into one of the chairs, crossing my arms on the table and rest my head on my arms. I hear the door open and turn my head to see Heeseung walk in with Seon and K behind him, I smile at the boys as I sit back in my chair. 

"Let's go on strike, let's not vote." I pout, scratching at the side of my coffee can with my thumb. Heeseung chuckles before patting my head, sitting in the chair next to me. 

"It's four people, right?" Heeseung asks the other two boys, crossing his arms. 

"I've learned a lot from Taki. He always asks me to practice even after we've showered." K says, smiling fondly. 

"I think that if I survive then I should really work harder, I think the new ones are going to vote based on skill." Seon says, glancing at me.

"Isn't that a leading comment?" I say, smirking at him around my drink. The other boys laugh, Seon rubbing the back of his neck.

I take a drink of my coffee, looking away from him. I mention that I'm tired and excuse myself, not wanting to be in this conversation anymore. I try to think of someone that I would use my exemption card on, almost running into Jungwon as I walk. 

"Are you okay, Noona?" He asks, I smile and nod. 

"I'm okay, just thinking. Do you know who you're going to vote for?" I ask, sitting on the couch. Jungwon shakes his head as he flops beside me, resting his head on the back of the couch.