- The Truth -

[Korean, Mandarin, English, Japanese]

My head aches as I slowly blink open my eyes, shifting my head slightly to see that I'm resting on Miki's lap. Her dark eyes widen when they meet mine, she lets out a quiet breath. 

"Guys, she's awake." She says, looking up at someone else in the room. I slowly sit up, flinching slightly as my stomach protests the movement. I look around the room to see Heeseung, Nicholas, Dean and Jayce sitting in different parts of the room. Everyone, except my brother, rush towards me. Heeseung sits next to me, taking my hand. 

"How are you feeling?" He asks, his Bambi eyes filled with concern. 

"I'm okay, what happened?" I ask, squeezing his hand. He doesn't respond, only looking up at Nicholas who is still standing a short distance away. 

"You fainted, Wang Yimin." My brother's voice is tense, his eyebrows furrowed as he stands with his arms crossed. My eyes widen at the use of my full name, my cheeks warming as I look away from his eyes. 

"I must just be tired." I mutter, the people around me tense as my brother walks forward. 

"Tired?? You think you fainted because you were tired?? Are you fucking serious, Yimin?" He stands in front of me, clearly very angry. I don't respond, staring down at my hands as they sit in my lap. A small box lands in my hands, startling me. My eyes snap up to meet my brother's as I recognize what I'm holding, jumping to my feet. The small box falls to the ground but I ignore it. 

"You had no right to go through my bag." I shout, facing my brother. He scoffs, holding my, now angry, gaze. 

"I had no right?? How long has it been since you last ate a real meal? When my sister faints because she hasn't eaten or slept, I have the right to go through her things." He says, his voice dangerously low. 

"I'm an adult, it's none of your business what I do." I can feel myself practically shaking with anger. I know that I'm not angry at Nicholas for being upset with me, I think I'm angry that I got caught again. 

"Do you not remember when you had to go to the hospital last time? Do you not remember how worried you made everyone?" My brother matches my anger, both of us pausing when he mentions the past. We stare at each other for a moment, the tension in the room threatening to choke me. Finally, I let out a breath, trying to calm myself. 

"Have you seen what fans are saying about me?" I ask, my brother's eyes soften as he nods. 

"Of course, how could I not see that?" He says, un-crossing his arms. He seems to remember that there are other people in the room, glancing at the others before he sighs. My brother looks at me, running a hand through his hair. 

"I'll go get you something to eat." He says, turning and walking out of the waiting room. I look up at the ceiling, trying to hold back the tears that threaten to fall. The door to the waiting room opens and six familiar faces appear, each of them looking relieved when they see me. 

"We heard some shouting, are you okay?" Jay asks as they cross the room towards me, I nod slightly. My chest tightens when Niki crashes into me, hugging me tighter then he had before. 

"You can't do that again, please don't do that again." He says quietly into my hair, I bury my face into his shoulder. 

"I'm sorry, Niki. I'm so sorry." I say. This time, I don't try to stop the tears. Heeseung stands from his spot on the couch, putting a hand on my lower back in a show of comfort. 

"Noona, please take care of yourself from now on." Jungwon says, wrapping his arms around me gently as though he's worried that I'll break. I nod my head, not able to bring myself to speak. There's nothing I can say to them, nothing I can do to fix what I've already done. Jay approaches, his face serious as he pulls me into a hug. One hand holds me while the other pats the back of my head, I wrap my own arms around his back. Sunghoon and Sunoo both stand next to him, Sunghoon rubbing my back as Sunoo wipes a tear off my cheek. I pull away from Jay, not able to make eye contact with any of them.