- Breaking The Ice -

[Korean, Mandarin, English, Japanese]

We watch as some staff members set up a game of Twister, glancing at each other. 

"Okay, the first game is Twister, you'll play in teams." Says the director, motioning to the four of us. 

"I want Miki." I say, wrapping my arms around the younger girl. She laughs and hugs me back, both of us narrowing our eyes at the boys. They look at each other and grin, bumping their fists together. 

"Okay, one more rule, you have to call each other by your new stage names." She says, we all nod. Dean and I do rock paper scissors to see which team will go first, I win. Miki asks to spin the wheel first, meaning that I'm playing with Dean. 

"Left hand, yellow." She says, looking up at me from her seat on the floor. I squat down and put my hand on the yellow circle, giving her a thumbs up. 

"Easy, let's go." I say, hyping myself up. 

"Dean, right foot, green." Jayce says, we all laugh as Dean dramatically slams his hand down on a green circle. 

"You're going down, Ryuna." He says, narrowing his eyes at me. I scoff in response, waving a hand at him. 

"Unnie," Miki says, drawing my attention. " Left foot, green." I throw my foot up next to my hand, freezing in a lunging position. I flip my hair out of my face as it falls over my shoulders.

"Right foot, red." Jayce says, Dean shoves his hands into his jean pockets.

"Too easy." He says, faking flipping his hair over his shoulder. 

After a few more minutes, Dean and I are successful twisted. He has a foot on green and yellow, both of his hands on red. Instead of going around me, he was currently holding himself up over me as I sit with a limb on each of the four colours. My legs are on fire as I try not to knock Dean over, worried that he'll take me with him.

"Unnie, left hand blue." Miki cringes when she sees that I'm going to have a hard time getting to the colour. I glance at Dean as he sits over me, smirking when I catch him watching me. 

"Don't you dare." He narrows his eyes and I laugh, jumping slightly to move my hand to blue. My back knocks his stomach, sending him tumbling to the ground. He sits up and we both look at the director, the other two members standing up quickly. 

"Ryuna moved to the right colour and she didn't fall over so, her team wins." She says, motioning to Miki and I. I stand and excitedly hug my teammate.

"How did they win?" Jayce says, helping Dean to his feet. 

"That was clearly cheating!" Dean says, I stick my tongue out at him as I stand with my arm around Miki's shoulder. 

"We'll set up a new game for Jayce and Miki." Says the director, motioning for the staff members to set it up. We stand off to the side as we wait for them to finish, gathered in a small group. 

"So, how old are you guys?" Dean asks, throwing his arm over Jayce's shoulder. 

"I'm 18." I say, Jayce looks at me with wide eyes. 

"When were you born?" He asks.

"July 9th, 2002." I say. 

"May 4th, 2002." He points to himself, I put a hand up and he high-fives it.

"Wah, you two are such babies." Dean says, pinching the bridge of his nose as though he was fighting off a headache. 

"When were you born then?" I ask, crossing my arms over my chest.