- Test 4 -

[Korean, Mandarin, English, Japanese]

I lie in my bed, waiting until the 2 hour clock counts down and we find out what our fourth test will be. I lay face down, my face buried in my pillow. I groan loudly when a body flops across my back, rolling over to see Jake smiling at me. I sit up and gently roll him off my torso, he stops on my legs. He stretches his arms over his head, grinning up at me as he lays across my legs. 

"I have a question." He says, sitting up. I hum in response, running my hand through my hair to try and tame it. 

"Do you like Heeseung?" He asks, leaning towards me. I freeze, slowly turning to face him. 

"What?" I ask, staring at him in disbelief. He leans closer to me, our noses almost touching as he holds eye contact. 

"Do. You. Like. Heeseung?" He asks again, much slower this time. 

"Why are you asking me that?" I ask, tucking my hair behind my ear. I can feel my face growing red as I look away from him. 

"Because, you two looked real snuggly this morning." He says, smirking. 

"Well-" I start, startling when the door to the room opens. 

"What are you two talking about?" Heeseung asks, flopping across my mattress. 

"I was just asking Minji if she-" I put a hand over Jake's mouth, glaring at him. 

"Just trying to guess what the next test will be." I laugh nervously, shooting another look at the boy before looking back at Heeseung. He looks between us for a moment before resting his head back on my pillows. I take my hand off Jake's mouth, he grins at me when he sees how red my face has gotten. He lifts his hands and lightly tugs on my right ear, I shoo his hand away before looking back at the other boy. 

"I have no idea what it could be." Heeseung says, holding one of my other pillows close to his chest. Jay walks into the room, grunting as he throws himself across my bed. 

"There are two other beds, why are we dog-piling on mine?" I ask, throwing my hands up as I look at the three boys that are comfortably resting on my bed. 

"But yours is more comfortable." Heeseung says as he wiggles further into the sheets, I scoff in disbelief. 

After a while of the four of us talking on my bed, we're told to go down to the lobby. Heeseung and I walk behind the other two boys, watching as they excitedly go to the lobby with the others. His hand taps mine and I jump slightly, startled out of my thoughts. He chuckles when he sees me looking at him with wide eyes. 

"Why are you so jumpy?" He asks, peering at my face. I look away, feeling my face growing warm again. 

Do I like Heeseung? The question kept playing over in my mind. I like being around him, I liked talking to him. I like how kind he is to me and the others around him. I like how he takes care of the others, almost more than he takes care of himself. 

"Hey, are you feeling okay?" Heeseung takes my hand, waving his other hand in front of my face. I blink at him a few times, startled out of my thoughts again. 

"Of course, why?" I laugh nervously, leaning away from his face. 

"Your face is all red." He says, lifting the back of his hand to my forehead. It almost feels like I've gotten an electric shock as his skin touches mine and I jump back. 

"We should go downstairs with the others." I say quickly, stepping around him to meet the rest of the I-Landers in the lobby. Heeseung jogs to catch up with me, quietly following behind me as I join the others. Jake wiggles his eyebrows at me and I roll my eyes in response.