- Jealousy -

[Korean, Mandarin, English, Japanese]

I wipe the sweat from my face with the hem of my shirt, flinching slightly when I see the red stain from my hair. I had gotten it done yesterday, having no choice in what colour I get.

 I had gotten it done yesterday, having no choice in what colour I get

I tie my hair back, glancing at Miki in the mirror.

"Miki, try to bend forward more." I instruct, turning to face the younger girl. She stares at me blankly and I face the mirror to show her what I mean.

"Try to bend forward more, and don't look up until you raise your arms." I say, slowly showing her the move until she does it the same way. I give her a thumbs up, walking to where I left my water bottle.

The door to the practice room opens and the boys walk in, both sporting sweatpants and oversized shirts. I glare at them, my hands on my hips.

"You're both late." I say, grabbing my hat from my bag.

"Sorry, boss. My hair took longer than expected." Dean says, bowing. He had gotten blonde streaks through his black hair. I nod, glancing at Jayce to see that he's already glaring at me.

We've been a group for a month now and we were really focused on our debut, working together every day. There was some tension between Jayce and I but I couldn't figure out what it was about and everytime I tried asking him what was wrong, he would just mumble something before walking away from me. 

"Okay, let's run through it one more time." I say, clapping my hands. We were shooting our promo pictures and our first music video in the morning so, we're practicing for a few hours today to make sure we have the small details down.

I start the music and we get into our starting positions, I watch the members in the mirror. My eyes catch on Jayce, watching him as he dances just a little ahead of the beat. When we've finished, I stand and walk to the computer to stop the music from restarting. I walk to the mirror and face my members, watching as they try to catch their breath. I take my hat off and toss it on the ground next to me, squatting down. I run my hands through my hair as I level my gaze at Jayce who is now sitting on the ground, drinking from his water bottle.

"Jayce, you're fast." I say, he turns his gaze to me and I hold it. We stare at each other for a second before he looks away, rolling his neck.

"No, I'm not." He says, tossing his water bottle in the direction of his bag. I scoff, standing.

"Yes, you are. I can see you in the mirror, I know that you can see it too because you're a dancer." I say firmly, trying to keep my voice calm. He doesn't respond, turning away from me to grab his phone from his bag.

"Yah, we're not finished with practice, put your phone away." I say, he rolls his eyes.

"Why are you bossing me around so much?" He asks, glaring at me again.