☆.。.:* Members .。.:*☆

Ryuna

[Face Claim : nnin

[Face Claim : nnin.seo on Instagram]

Stage Name - Ryuna (was originally Minji but she changed it to Ryuna)

Birth Name - Wang Yimin

Position - Leader, Lead Dancer, Main Rapper, Vocal, Acrobatics

Birthday - July 9, 2002

Zodiac - Cancer

Height - 168cm (5'6")

Nationality - Taiwanese

MBTI - ENFP

Ryuna Facts

- Born in New Taipei City, Taiwan. Moved to Santa Monica, California, United States.

- She was eliminated on ep. 6 of I-Land. She trained for 6 months before joining the show. 

- She has an older sister and a twin brother, Nicholas (he is older by 4 minutes)

- She did gymnastics and was on a dance team in elementary and middle school and she won many awards.

- She has hemophilia.

- She released 4 songs as a solo artist in America.

- She is good at dancing, singing and rapping.

- Her fans call themselves "Sailors" because they say that she has a siren voice.

- Ryuna has 4 tattoos : a small sun on her right ribs, a bouquet of forget-me-nots on her left ribs, three small clouds behind her left ear (this is a matching tattoo with her best friend), Haku from 'Spirited Away' on her right thigh.

- Her favourite girl group is Girl's Generation, her bias is Sunny. 

- Ryuna and Miki share a room in the dorm.

- She can speak 4 languages : Korean, English, Mandarin and Japanese.

- Likes : mint choco, dancing, Nicholas (x6), rapping, dogs and being called 'Unnie' or 'Noona'

- Dislikes : tomatoes, bugs, quiet rooms and crying.