- New MV -

[Korean, Mandarin, English, Japanese]

I shift in seat, feeling my skirt digging into my waist. I let out a long sigh as I watch the stylist straighten my newly dyed hair, fixing a few pieces over my eyes. 

 I glance at my bag, spotting the box of pills sitting on top of my stuff

 I glance at my bag, spotting the box of pills sitting on top of my stuff. I lean forward and stuff it into the side, hiding it from anyone who could see it. I thank the stylist when she's finished with my hair, stretching as I stand from the chair. I walk out of the waiting room, stepping out onto the set for our new video. I spot Miki as she sits on a white throne, Jayce standing next to her  as though he's protecting her from any harm that could come to her. 

I feel my phone vibrating in my hands and I open it to see that my Weverse is blowing up, smiling when I see that Dean is interacting with our fans. They had decided that they would be called Dreamers, my members and I had accepted that immediately. 

I scroll through some of the comments, deciding that I'll answer some of them while I have some down time. I stop at a comment that catches my eyes, my eyebrows furrowing. 

✨dean's wife✨ oppa! how do you put up with that pig that pretends to be your leader??

I stare at the comment for a second before taking a picture of the set, leaving Miki and Jayce out of it, and posting it.

Siren 

We're preparing something special for our Dreamers! ❤️

user75839 : omg!! I can't wait!

user47389 : so excited!! 

I smile as the comments start rolling in, turning Do Not Disturb on for my phone before I slide it back into my pocket. I jump when Dean wraps an arm around my shoulders, appearing with a camera in his hand. 

"Hello, leader, what are you doing?" He asks, pointing the camera at me. 

"I just finished getting my hair done, now I'm waiting until they call us." I say, shaking my head slightly to get my bangs out of my eyes.