- Welcome -

[Korean, Mandarin, English, Japanese]

I help Taki to his feet as an alarm goes off on the screen, throwing my arm over Taki's shoulder, I lead the younger boy back towards the group. We watch the screen, everybody shifting uncomfortably as we wait to see how many I-Landers will be eliminated. 

"I'm so nervous." Someone mutters, I give Taki's shoulders a little squeeze. 

"There might be a few." I say quietly, my eyes fixed on the screen in front of us. I let out a long breath, dropping my head onto Taki's shoulder. The room goes quiet as we wait for a number to appear on the screen.

A big 6 appears on the screen, my head snaps up.

"6? Six people?" I look at the boys around me, a few of them looking back with wide eyes. Each boy reacts happily, jumping up and down. A timer appears after the 6, a hush falling over our group. The screen says that after 12 hours, they will announce which Grounders will be replacing the eliminated I-Landers. I run my hands through my hair, trying not to look too happy about the number of eliminated I-Landers.

"That means that half of us are going up there, right?" I ask, Hanbin nods. Tension builds as each of the Grounders starts praying that they'll be one of the ones to go to the I-Land. 

"I'm going to be really sad if I don't make it." Jaebeom says as he walks towards me, I put my arms out to him and he hugs me.

"You don't need to think like that." I says with smile as I pet his hair, he looks at me.

"Just start saying 'I can make it' " I say, clapping my hands.

"I can make it." He says with a smile, laughing a little at me. I send him a 'hwaiting' sign and he returns it. 

。.。:∞♡*♥

"Minji is really good at making us feel better." Jaebeom says to the camera, smiling brightly. 

♥*♡∞:。.。

I startle when the door opens, 6 familiar faces appearing in the doorway. I gasp when my brother walks through the door, immediately going to hug him. His arms wrap around me tightly and I pat his hair.

"Nicho, what are you doing here?"  I lean back to look at him, seeing my brother shrug. I pull away from him and look at the other boys that walked in with him, surprised to see Niki and Jay. My eyes land on Jake, his puppy dog eyes sparkling as he looks around the room. 

"Welcome to the Ground. We have nothing here." I say, opening my arms wide in a dramatic gesture. He laughs, stepping forward to hug me. I pull away from the hug and keep my arm around his shoulders. We stand together as the new Grounders walk around, greeting us and exploring the basically empty space. Jay spots me and we clasp hands, hugging each other.

"Long time no see, bro." I say with a grin, his hat is over his eyes but I can tell that he isn't happy to be here. I turn to Jake and see him already looking at me.

"What are you even doing here?" I ask, shoving him lightly. He giggles, shaking his hair over his forehead.

"I dropped my mic." He says, pouting slightly.

"Ah, that's fine, love. You'll get back there next week." I wink at him before walking towards my brother, jumping onto his back. Hanbin laughs as he watches us, he catches me as my brother twists and I flip onto my feet. We all stand near the entrance, chatting as we wait to find out who will be going to up.