Chapter 6

Erza and I walk to the cafeteria to eat lunch together but for some reason, someone is following us.

"Hey, Lucy. What exactly did you two talk about for him to follow you like this?" Erza bump her elbow on my arm and whisper to me

"I only asked him for a date. But we are going to have it on weekends. I don't know what's gotten into him. He even transfers in all my subjects." I whisper back a bit irritated because he's walking behind us. I turn my head a bit just enough to see him in my peripheral view.

I look at him and he is walking with his hands on his pockets and he smiles at me.

Geez. What's with that guy? Is he playing on me too, that's why he's doing this?

Whatever his reason, I'm not going to fall for his tricks. I'm going to win this game. For now, I will just join the ride.

We arrived at the cafeteria. I spotted the girls at my table and I waved at them. Looks like Lisanna is alright now. I was about to walk together with Erza towards our table when suddenly this guy behind me caught my elbow. I was just about to lose my temper but I keep it cool. I turn around my head to look at his hand on my arm.

"Um...What are you doing? Can you let go of me?" I said as I struggle my arm on his grip. His grip is to strong, my arms won't even bulge.

"Erza, can I borrow your friend?" What? Am I a pencil that you can just barrow casually?!

"What are you going to do to her? And she's not a material for you to borrow." Erza said glaring at Dragneel.

"Chill, Prez. I just want to have lunch with Ms. Heartfilia." He said combing his hair with his free hand.

"Just try to do something bad to her and you will face me." Erza said and turns her back on us and walks towards our table.

"Erza.." I called

"So will you accept my request to have lunch Luce?" he asked and let go of me.

"Why didn't you say so in the first place? Of course I'll join you." I said and walk beside him. I was startled that he places his arm on my waist. It sends shivers down my spine. We went into their table and there seated Gray Fullbuster and Loke. I hate these guys.

Natsu's POV

I'm getting a hang of this bet thing. I kinda enjoy it. I don't know what's running in this girl's mind but I enjoy this game with her. I was surprised when she asked me for a date. So I take that opportunity to get more close to her. I went on my Dad's office and asked him to change all my schedule to her schedule. This way I can get even closer to her. I pretend to sleep when I'm in class and I always face her when I do. I enjoy looking at her facial expressions. She even draw me and she stares at me earlier. That's kinda cute but if she's already falling for me then this is going to be a piece of cake.

But something is bothering me. I don't feel that she is truly falling into my charms. I know that this girl is also a player but I am the player here and not her. She is my game and she will be mine.

I grab her to our table and she is the first girl to ever sit on our table. Gray and Loke both spit their food when they saw Lucy with me. And in some reason Jellal is missing.

"Hey guys, do you mind if Lucy join us?" I asked and grin at them

"Oh sure we don't mind right Loke?" Gray asked wiping his mouth

"Of course. Especially if the one going to join us is a beautiful lady like you Princess." Loke said and trying to flirt with her. He takes her hand and kisses it.

"Hey, back off!" I said and tap Loke's hand on Lucy.

"Hahahaha. So what are you guys going to eat?" Loke asked

"I want to try their new spicy combo meal." I said.

"I'm coming with you." Lucy said and get up from her seat. I guess she is not comfortable with those guys.

"Are your friends really like that?" She asked

"Yeah, most of the time. Don't be bothered by them, they won't hurt you. As long as you are by my side, no one would hurt you, My Queen." I said and wink at her. She just smiles at me. Can't she even blush or something? This girl is tough.

We grab our lunch and went back at our table.

"So...Lucy..." Gray said

"Don't get to familiar with me." She said. Woah! I didn't see that coming.

"As expected with the Queen. I just want to ask you, why did you ask Natsu for a date?" Gray said as he leans towards Lucy.

"Do you want to know?" Lucy grabs Gray's necktie and pull him over to her face. Lucy is glaring at Gray so much that Gray's face can't be described.

"If you please.." he said

"I'm interested in him. Do you have a problem with that?" she said that surprised me. So the Queen is really into me. Lucy let go of Gray and eat her carrots.

"You're really a straight forward person, are you Heartfilia-san." Loke said resting his head on his fist.

"It's better than being a fake person is it?" She said and strikes Loke with her smile.

"Luce,I just want to ask you something." I said

"What is it?" she said and looks at me drinking her juice box.

"Where did you get my number? You said you already have my number right?" I said looking softly at her brown sweet eyes. I just realized that the Queen is really beautiful.

"I got my source. We'll just meet at the park for our date. I'm looking forward to it so come there by 10:00. Bye." She said and leave our table.

"She's a hardcore dude. She said she's into you." Gray said

"Yup and I think she already falls for my charm." I said

"Hey don't get so cocky. Don't be fooled by her words, she's a player remember?" Loke said

"I know! I'm not dumb you know! I'll surely win her for sure by this one date. And your sports car will be mine." I said grinning at them

"You know that she is not easy to tame dude. If you are going to play this game seriously make sure she's head over heels for you. For the complete breaking of the Queen. Just make sure not to fall for her. She's charismatic, and if you fall you'll lose. Prepare yourself for the great battle." They said, leaning their faces on me. I push both of their faces by my hand and stood up.

"Are you forgetting something? She may be the Queen but I'm the King! So let the games begin!"

--

To be continued...