Chapter 27

Juvia's POV

"Lucy-san? C-can we talk?" I said after our class

"Sure." She said and we went out the classroom and stand by the hallway

"Well it's about Gray-san." I said. I'm getting nervous that I can't look at her straight into her eyes.

"What about him?" She asked

"Juvia want to back out on breaking him." I said shutting my eyes

"Huh??? Oh! Sure! I've completely forgotten about it already." What? Seriously? S-she forgot about it? "Juvia, I'm sorry for making you such thing. I was just really crossed by him that time." She said tapping my shoulder

"T-thank you Lucy-san. Juvia thought you'll be angry at her."

"Oh no. I won't get angry with you. We're friends right?!" She said with a bright smile. "Say..." she said examining my face

"W-what is it? Is there something on Juvia's face?"

"You look different." She said getting more closer pinning me to the wall.

"D-different?"

"You're blooming today aren't you!!! Oh, I know...you're in love!" She yelled pointing her index finger in my face

"I-I-In love???!!! Me?! N-no, you got it wrong Lucy-san." I said jazzing my hands

"Don't tell me you fell in love with Gray Fullbuster?" She said crossing her arms

"No no. Juvia's don't like him that way."

"Okay. I'll just warn you, don't get too attach to him. I don't want you to get hurt."

"Thank you Lucy-san." I said

"Okay, bye for now Juvia. I still have my next class, see you around." She said

Lucy-san is so nice to those people around her but why is she a player, and breaking people's hearts? Is there a story behind her actions?

---
Lucy's POV

I don't want for Juvia to get hurt. I just hope she's telling the truth, that she doesn't love Gray.

I keep on gazing at the sky, looking through the window. When a ball of paper landed on my desk.

"I love you. Today. Tonight. Tomorrow. Forever. If I were to live a thousand years, I would belong to you for all of them. If I were to live a thousand lives, I would want to make you mine in each one."

Okay, what is he up to this time? Making such ridiculous letter. I look at him with a forced smile. He smiled back but is he blushing? Woah! He is blushing! "C-cute." I shake my head a bit and just focus on the board. Damn what was that all about? Keep it together Lucy.

---

After the class is over, one of my classmate approached me. I looked at Natsu and he's sleeping again.

"Lucy-san...can you help me a bit on our literary homework?" He said holding out a book.

"Help? Me?" I said pointing myself

"Yes, I would like you help because I know you're the best in our class and I think I'm at the bottom. Please, I'll do anything in return." He said bowing to me.

"Okay. Let's meet after school at the school library."

He looks at me with a bright smile on his face. I don't really know this guy but it's not gonna hurt to lend a hand.

"Wait a minute..." I look at my side and Natsu's surrounded by a black aura. His eyes is like a laser beam that can toast you.

"What do you think your doing huh?"

"Ah...N-Natsu-san...I was just asking Lucy-san..." the guy said shiverring in fear.

"You don't have a right to talk to my girlfriend. She's mine! Talk to her again and you'll never see the daylight ever again."

"Eeekkk!!! I'm sorry!!!" The guy said and run out the classroom

"Hey! Aren't you going to over board?!" I asked him

"I don't want other guys talking to you, besides me!" I just caught my head in my palm

"Do what you want! Just don't threaten them like that again." I said and walk out the classroom

"Okay Luce!" He said and went after me

"Say, can you teach me how to cook now?" He said

"I can't Natsu. Midterms are coming and I need to study. You need to study too you know. I don't have time to teach you how to cook." I said getting my books on our next class.

"But..." he said and put up a low face.

I let out a big sigh... Why do I have to really act as his girlfriend? Why can't I even contradict to everything he says? I can't get weak now! But...just looking at his dissapointed face, I just can't take it.

"Okay! But you need to study on your own. I'm going to cook for our dinner tonight and you'll just watch me how to do it. Is that fine with you?" I suggested

"Yup! Thank you so much Lucy! That's why I love you!" He said and kissed me on my cheek and get all the books I'm carrying.

"Geez! You don't have to say it over and over again!" I said walking by his side

"I will never get tired of saying it until you respond back to me."

"Huh? And your point is?"

"Luce!" He said and stop in front of me and gestures three fingers in his hand.

"3 words, eight letters, say it or I won't step away from this hallway in front of you."

"Okay... U Move Out!" I said and walk pass him.

"Hey! That's not fair! 'You' is composed of three letters!"

"Nope! I used the letter U for that phrase!" I said smirking at him

---

To be continued...