Chapter 36

Lucy's POV

The following day during lunch time, I went to the library and tried to find a novel for our book report. Natsu still hasn't contacted me nor even pick up his phone. I haven't told anyone about the letter and his sudden disappearance. While looking for a book, I stumble upon Levy who is reading a book at the floor.

"Woah! I'm sorry Levy-chan!...and that's a lot of books you have there." I said looking at her at the ground with two piles of books beside her.

"Oh! Lu-chan, hahaha I plan to read all of them for our book report. I just can't decide what to pick." She said as she attempt to stand up

"Ah no Levy-chan, stay where you are." I said and sit across her at the floor

"Is something wrong?" she asked

"Eh?"

"I think something is bothering you Lu-chan. You have a different presence today." She said. I can see how worried she is in her eyes.

"What presence? Hahahaha. I'm still Lucy that you know, it's just....ha.." I let out a sigh "Alright I'll tell you." Her eyes tells me that she is willing to listen to whatever I have to say

"What is it?"

"Can you stop loving someone?" I asked while scanning a book

"I think you never stop loving someone. Once you love someone honestly, truly, you will never be able to un-love them. You only find someone you will love more. At that time, your old love will not feel so strong, but it is a heart, it will never let you forget something that ever made you happy." She said confidently while being melodious.

"It is true that a point in time it made you happy, but what if this person hurts you badly?"

"Some people are stupid when it comes to loving someone. Even if they've already been hurt, love still prevails. But for some this love gets over taken by anger and hatred. But if you look it to someone's heart did the love disappear? The more you love someone the more it hurts, because that's how our heart works. Does it still hurts?"

"The pain came back with him. He came back asking me to forgive him. He even said that he wants me to find my own happiness. And I think that's the most ridiculous thing he ever said to me."

"Why don't you accept him? Lu-chan..." she said and cupped my hand with hers "You can't find happiness until you've let go of something." I get goose bumps and it pinches my heart that makes my eyes teary. I just smiled at her and chuckles.

"I don't know when I become such a piece of shit. I was strong... Responsible... I wanted things in life. .. I was good, you know?" I said and she smiled at me

"We are still young. We are still on the stage where we try to find ourselves. Where is our place in this world? You can still change everything. You can always stand at the starting line for how many times you want."

"Thank you so much Levy-chan." I said as I give her a hug.

---

Gray's POV

After school Jellal, Loke and I are walking home together. Natsu didn't come to school today. I keep on calling him but he's not answering, maybe he's sick.

"Hey do you want to visit Natsu? I think he's sick. He's not answering his phone." I asked the gang

"Sure, but are you sure he's just lazy to come to school?" Said Loke

"What about you Jellal?" I asked but he didn't respond. He was quiet the whole day. He keeps spacing out.

"Huh. Yeah." He nodded

"Hey! What's wrong with you today?" Loke asked

"Sometimes I wonder if things would have turned out differently if I had done just one thing or said those few words or been a little less like this and a little more like that." Jellal said stopping on his tracks.

"You're good as you are Jellal. You're different from us but we support you just the way you are. We got your back man. Just call us and we'll help you out. Stop being an emo kid and let's go." I hung my arm around his neck and continued walking.

"hahahaha! Emo kid! That suits you well Jellal!" Loke burst out laughing

"Shut up Loke and let go of me Gray, it's hard to walk when someone shorter than you have his arm around your neck you know?"

"What was that? Who you calling short?!" I said and punch him in his side

"Ow! Bastard come back here!" he said as I dodge him and run.

---

To be continued...

A/N:

Yo! Hahahaha. The last part with Gray and Jellal you can just consider that as filler to make the chapter a bit longer hahahaha. Hope you enjoy and thank you for those readers who support this story until now. I was planning to end this story in 45 chapters but it can extend as long as I get more ideas in the future. Ciao.