Chapter 31

Natsu's POV

"I'm not being sarcastic Loke. Say Jellal, just who in the world in Sting anyway?" I asked

"You're still not giving up are you?" Gray said

"Shut up."

"Sting is Lucy's ex-boyfriend." Jellal said

"That's it?" I asked

"Oi! Can't you be surprised a little?" He said

"Why should I be surprise? It's Lucy. I bet he's just one of her past play mate."

"I don't think you'd this calm when I tell you that the reason Lucy is the Ultimate Player Queen is because of Sting."

"Huh? What happened?"Loke said.

I don't know why but my chest is getting heavy and I can't breathe properly. Why am I getting mad by that statement?

"Sting is Lucy's first love. Her first boyfriend, and her first heartache." I stood up, slamming my hand on the table.

"I've heard enough reason. Thank you Jellal." I said and left them.

"Hey Natsu where are you going?" Gray called

I walked around the campus aimlessly, thinking about Lucy. I wonder why did she choose being a player after getting hurt? If Sting was his first heartache that turned her into a player, how big is her wound up until now? That smile on the picture is the smile I want to see from her. When I look into her eyes, it seems that she's incomplete in the inside.

I just realize these thought now and I wonder is her reason the same as mine for being a player?

"Hey! Watch where you're going!" I bumped into someone while walking. I didn't realize I was going out the campus through the gate now. I look at the person that I bumped into to apologized and I'm surprised to see who that person is.

"I'm sorry I said."

"Can I asked you something? Do you know a person named Lucy Heartfilia in this school?"

"Yes. Why do you asked?" I said

"Oh! Are you his classmate? Can you asked her to come here?"

"I don't take orders from some stranger bud."

"Woah. I'm sorry bro, I'm her friend. Just tell her that Sting Eucliffe is here. I'm going to wait for her here." My blood is boiling with anger that I can punch this guy in the face.

"Just a piece of advise bud. If you don't want your pretty face to get ruined, get lost!" I said and return back to the campus, lunch time is almost over.

"I should have punch him in the face!"

---

I stare are Lucy beside me in class. She's just staring at nothing outside the window. Why is she dozed off like that? I throw a piece of folded paper in her desk.

She look at me and I signaled her to read it. 

She started to scribble something on the paper and returned it back to me.

"Natsu: Are you okay?

Lucy: I'm fine. Why did you ask?"

"I'm worried about you. Can we go somewhere before going home?" I write down

"Thank you. But you have nothing to worry about, I'm fine. 

Yeah sure, that'll be fun. :)"

After class...

"Ah Lucy do you want to see a secret in this school?" I asked her while we're changing out shoes.

"What secret?" she asked and I grab her hand and drag her to the secret place of this school that only I and my friends knows.

"A door?" she asked

"It's not just a door." I said and opened it.

"WoaH! A door that leads outside the campus." she said

"Yeah! Let's get out from here." I said. I don't want her to bump into that Sting guy. I bet he's still waiting for Lucy.

"Cool. How did you find it?"

"We just happened to bump into it literally. Maybe the Senpai's build this to escape."

"What are you guys doing to bump into this door?"

"Just boys stuffs hahaha. Let's go!" 

---

To be continued...

A/N: Yeaaaaahhhh!!! I know guys! I'm really sorry for the last 4 months without updates. I kinda get bored at wattpad because of school works so don't get mad. Just thank me for the chapter is enough to keep this story going. Hahahha. Miss you guys!

-satsuki-sama-