Chapter 22

~Juvia Lockser's POV~

I'm not really sure if I can do this right. But I will do my best for Lucy-san, she's the only one that got the courage to talk to me and became my friend. Everyone just hates me for some reason.

After the game, Lucy-san prepares for her next game. I didn't anymore join any game other than the volley ball, but I think she enter to all the contest in the festival.

I went to our homeroom to take my shift in our maid café. I'm so embarrassed that I need to wear this maid outfit. They even make me wear a car ear headband. They said that I'm cute with it. They style my hair into pig tails and put a little make up on my face.

I grab a pencil and paper to take orders from customers. I'm going outside the curtain but I'm too shy to face the customers in our classroom.

"Come on Juvia you can do it. Take the order from table 5." Cana said and pushed me out the curtain from our made up kitchen where the orders came from.

"Ahh...Juvia is scared Cana-san..." I said and go back inside the curtain

"Come on Juvia you can do it just talk like a real maid. Besides guess who is on table 5?" she whispered and push me outside the curtain again.

I don't know who that was but I'm getting nervous. I went to table 5 and good thing that man is alone by himself.

"Juvia will take your order now, Master." Ahhh...Juvia is so embarrassed to say such thing, that my face is heating up now. I look at the customer and he's smiling at me

"That suits you. You're beautiful." I think my brain just exploded with embarrassment, not just because of those words but because my customer is Gray Fullbuster!

"I'll have Om-nom Nomurice and Senpai Notice Me Soda, please!" he said and I take down his order

"I-Is that all master?" I asked

"Yeah. Who named your menu? It's funny! Who would name Senpai Notice Soda for a cream soda? Hahahaha!" he said.

"The one who named our menu is the President Er-"

"Ohh...so you have a problem on our menu name?!" eek Erza-san is scary she just popped out of nowhere

"Prez!? I'm sorry I was just kidding I like how you named it!" Gray-san said sweating the moment he saw Erza-san

"Good. Juvia go and take this guy's order." Erza-san said

"O-Okay." I said and went inside the curtain and give to one of my classmate the list

My heart is really pounding. I was really nervous and I think I can't do what Lucy-san wants me to do. I walk beside the mirror and look at the field. I heard a sound of a shot. I guess the team marathon just started. I watch them from here and Lucy-san and Natsu-san are both at the end of the team. Each club members started to run and pass their material to each post. Lucy-san's club run's fast than Natsu-san's club. Most of them are girls and there are only 2 boys that participate in their 5 cell man. In Lucy-san's club, she is the only girl in the team.

Their item is almost at the last post, Lucy-san's team came first before Natsu-san's. Lucy-san started running but she seems not in a condition to run. I admit that she's fast but she is somewhat slowing down half way. Natsu-san is catching up to her so are the other clubs.

"You can do it Lucy-san." I said

"Sh*t, what's wrong with Lucy? Natsu is beside her already. " Cana-san said beside me watching the game too.

Natsu-san already passes through Lucy-san. Lucy-san is giving her best on running but Natsu-san is really fast and finished the race before Lucy-san. I can see from here that Lucy-san is really exhausted catching her breath on her knees.

"Lucy-san lost to Natsu-san." I said

"This is the first time Lucy lost to someone." Cana said and handed me the order.

"Juvia hope she's okay." I said and take the tray and went to Gray-san. I will do it for Lucy-san. You can do it Juvia!

"Here is your order Master." I said and place his food and drink on his table

"Thank you. Please call me Gray. I'm not really into Master thing." He said

"What would you like Juvia to write on your omelet?" I asked holding the bottle of ketchup

"Anything you want Juvia." He said

"Okay." I said and start to write what's on my mind

"-sama???" he said looking at the omelet

"Hai, Gray-sama! Please enjoy your meal." I said with a bright smile and return back to the kitchen. My heart is really pounding really hard. I was really nervous back there. I don't know what came into me but I just thought of writing Gray-sama.

---

To be continued...

A/N:

Gruvia scene this time hahaha... I think Juvia is really cute in a maid outfit. ^w^

How is it guys? Natsu have won this round. What do you think Lucy is thinking now?

Vote and comment guys!!!