Blame It On The Alcohol 2x14

Comenzar desde el principio

"Are you going?" She raises an eyebrow.

"Maybe." He nods, "Are you?"

Blake sighs, "I don't know." She says, indecisively. "I have to finish this song."

"Hey, maybe this is your chance to de-stress." He smiles, "This'll be good for you."

"Drinking?" She looks at him skeptically. "I don't know Finn."

"It'll be fun." He nods, "Trust me."

Blake rubs her arm, "I've never really drank before..." She admits.

"Really?" He looks at her surprised.

"Yeah." She shrugs, "It just never appealed to me."

"Well, you don't have to worry." He grins, "I promise I'll be there to take care of you."

Blake looks at him with bright eyes, "Pinky?" She sticks her finger out.

He smiles, "Pinky." He laces his finger through hers.

Blake nods and picks up her phone, taking herself off of mute. "Hey S." Blake smiles at Finn, "I'm in."

"Perfect." Santana says.

"Well, if we're all in, it's settled. The Rachel Berry house party train wreck extravaganza is officially a go." Mercedes confirms.

           ╔═══*.·:·.☽✧    ✦    ✧☾.·:·.*═══╗

     Blake scrunches her eyebrows in confusion as her, Finn, Kurt and Blaine walk down the stairs to Rachel's basement. There is a huge portrait of Rachel hanging on the wall. If her father ever put a portrait of her on any wall, she'd burn it... and then throw the ashes in the ocean.

"Welcome." Rachel smiles. She notices Kurt and Blaine and her smile falters slightly, "Kurt. Blaine. I wasn't expecting you guys."

Blake walks down the stairs with Finn, "Kurt's been blackmailing me ever since he saw my browser history." He explains to Rachel, "He kind of insisted on coming."

"I told you to put a password on your computer." Blake teases.

He rolls his eyes, "Yeah, yeah."

The three walk down the stairs and Blaine smiles, "I'm totally off the clock right now, Rachel. I'm not a Warbler. I'm just Blaine." He explains, taking off his jacket. "I'm not even wearing my uniform."

"That's a first." Blake jokes, nudging the boy.

"So, this is your dads Oscar room." Kurt states more than asks.

"Yes. They transformed our ordinary basement
for our famous annual Oscar parties." She smiles, taking their coats.

Blake looks around the basement and can't help but notice how dull it is in here. I mean, she's never really been to a normal high school party, but she was pretty sure from what she's seen in movies that there should be some sort of music playing, right?

"Is that a stage?" Blaine asks, surprised.

Rachel nods, "I kind of like to give impromptu
performances for our neighbors sometimes."

Rachel walks over to Quinn and Blake glances around, noticing Santana and Sam making out on the couch. She quickly averts her eyes, not wanting to watch that. Blake feels bad for Quinn because from what they talked about she really did want to choose Sam, but it was already too late by the time she told him.

Blake is pulled out of her thoughts as Rachel begins to grab red tickets, "Uh, okay. Let's, uh-
Let's go over the rules. Everybody gets two drink tickets to keep things from getting out of hand." She explains, handing the tickets to Blaine and Kurt. "We are serving wine coolers today. That is our specialty drink. It's actually all we have." She mumbles. "Brittany!" She yells seeing the girl sitting on her washing machine, "Remember the rules. No sitting on anything. Okay. Okay, everybody. Cheers!"