2. Choo choo

Landscapes are flashing by as they slowly but surely sink deeper into the continent. Two days of travel by train, forty four hours in a confined space with nothing much to do, perfect way to turn crazy. That's what Ghost thought, Antony and Tinea seeming way more enthusiastic than they were about it. 

They were resting their eyes, laying on the half-comfortable mattress, the soft sound of the rails being less worse than they had anticipated. Their first trip between these two countries was definitely less comfortable. 
Ghost could hear some buttons being pressed and sick joystic moves coming from the bed under, occupied by the bug. 

Antony's main occupation had been playing on his console, stopping only for necessity. On this part, he wasn't so out of his comfort zone. Sometimes he would glance upward at the presence of the secret keeper, because they were going in totally blind. 

Ghost had not shared more information, hoping it would serve as dissuasion. It turned out useless and now they were just keeping secrets out of spite. Wishing the other two would stop being so nosy. 

Tinea had left the room, unable to really focus on anything for too long, getting motion sickness anytime he would. His main occupation was surprisingly exploring each compartment accessible to public, occasionally coming back to bring some snacks. 

As their mind was slowly fading into subconsciousness, they suddenly heard a voice in their left ear, whispering to them asking if they were awake. Ghost just ignored it, turning around, their back facing their safe space's intruder. 

Antony glazed over with a sad puppy face. 

" Don't you want to tell me more ? " The man thought his soft pretty eyes would do the trick, that no one could resist lt. 

" Get lost. " Ghost mumbled, putting the cushion over their head. 

Tony groaned, too bored to give up, he climbed up the ladder, sliding himself between the roof and Ghost. Suddenly wondering why they had put the tallest one on the bunk bed. 

" I would have left you alone, if the whole thing wasn't so… Special. " 

Ghost tried to push him off, fighting against his weight. 

" Give me a break ! " 

" What are we going to do there ? " He asked, before gasping in realization. " I don't even speak… Do you speak Russian ? " 

" да идиот ! Get off ! " 

Tony layed on them.

" Tinea is right, that is hot. " 

" Just called you a slur. " 

" You wouldn't dare. " 

Ghost took a minute, not to consider saying a slur but rather think of a way to get rid of him that didn't include murder. They decided to use their favorite method, taking their leg out of the blanket and locking it behind Antony's. Quickly turning him around to take his place over him, Tony not having the time to even understand. 

" You're like a fly, you keep buzzing in my face. " They grabbed him by the wrists, pushing his arms into the bed. " Должен ли я трахнуть тебя, чтобы заткнуть тебя ? " Ghost mumbled into his ear.

They were just trying to be invasive, too much as they loved to do because everyone would always recoil or run away but for a split second there they caught a different response in Antony's eyes. 

Suddenly, the door opened and Tony immediatly jumped over, properly falling in every sense, loudly crashing at the bottom making Tinea jump. 

He flew right up, trying to seem natural, leaving his boyfriend more than flabbergasted. 

" What was that- " Tinea asked before being cut off by Antony. 

" Nothing ! What's up ? How was it ? " 

The young man glanced at Ghost with suspicious eyes, the latter just glaring with a smirk. 

" I fucked your boyfriend. " They affirmed, Tinea's eyes just half closing in boredom. 

" I brought you some chips. " 

He gave a small pack to Antony, throwing the other at Ghost's face.

The bug looked at the chips, as if he was looking at all the mistakes he ever made.