4. (+18) Loving is sharing

Note : This was also co-written with AI and follow the two last ones. Truly a banger, enjoy.

***

" Are youuu... Sure about this ? ' Antony asked, perplex at the whole set up.

Ghost was sitting in front of them both, butt laying on the carpet, starting to get a bit cold. Their expression was clearly tinted with annoyance and disapproval, yet they couldn't protest anymore.

" Yeah, why ? Is it not exciting ? " Tinea looked back at Tony with big eyes, as if he was surprised by his reaction.

" I mean... " Truly Tony just felt a bit of pity for Ghost, he had to admit it was still kinda amusing. " Poor Ghost, didn't you already do enough ? "

" For me, my love, it's your turn for your vendeta. " His boyfriend reacted, theatherically acting the signs of betrayal.

Tony giggled.

" For what ? "

" Not taking care of my baby boy. "

" I can handle a bit of rough, you know. "

" I don't doubt your talents yet you are like a work of art, it would be a national tragedy to break you. "

Antony's cheeks flushed, Tinea's words were so full of love and admiration, the way he was looking at him, the way he talked to him, Antony enjoyed it. He hold over his hand to him, comically acting flattered while Tinea kissed it.

Ghost couldn't help but roll their eyes to oblivion. Groaning to get their attention.

Antony took his sweet time to take off the tissue blocking their mouth, so at least they could talk.

" How can you be so fucking cute after doing all that shit ? " Ghost hissed, they had to admit it was quite impressive.

" It's a gift. " Tinea replied, looking back at them. " Are you ready? "

Ghost gave him a long look.

" I'm not gonna do anything for you. "

" Not even for me? " Tony asked, with puppy eyes.

" I thought you were on my side ! "

" I am. " They looked back at him, before glancing back at Tinea, their face red and their voice low, almost whispering. " But... I'd like to try something new, you know... "

Ghost gave out a long exhausted sigh. Tinea leaned over, taunting them.

" What's the safewooord ? "

" Can it be kill yourself ? "

Tinea didn't answer, instead just displaying a pure expression of shock and offense.

" Let's do something more positive. " Antony suggested, trying to channel both of their chaotic energy.

" What about Your mom ? " Tinea frowned.

" Kassandra ? I know I have mommy issues but I am not screaming my mom's name during sex. " Ghost affirmed proudly.

" FINE IT WILL BE RED, THEN ! " Antony exclaimed, so at least this discussion could be over.

" That's better. " Tinea replied, getting back on his feet, Ghost looked at him, their expression suddenly getting more serious.

" What's your plan ? " Ghost asked.

" It's not fun if it's not a surprise. " Tinea taunted, making sure the cords were still holding Ghost thight. " What do you think of my rope work, sunshine ? " He lifted his head toward Tony, like a child proudly showing off his work.