1. Red means ILY

The door smashes, the sound resonating in the corridors. 
Frustration is boiling down every inch of his blood, he stayed there putting his hands over his face, sliding them through his hairs as he took a deep breath. 

Percy just got back to Ezekiel's appartement, a desolate place so different from the palace he grew up in. Yet, this small space covered in web and unease was the only thing he could call "home". 
His ass of a father (his words) dared to throw him out, preaching that he had coddled him too much, that he needed to learn what hardship and real life was. It was all a lie, Oswald never really took care of him, from his birth and onward. Money did. 

Seeing his father was becoming harder every time, yet he had to do it, for Ezekiel. For their safety, for what he believed they had.

While he's covering his eyes again, in a tired motion, bunny ears scan the sounds coming from the place. Slight cracks from the wood and probably a pen scratching against paper. 
With lazy steps, Percy moves across to join Ezekiel sitting at his desk. 

The spider wouldn't even give him a slight glance, scarlet eyes focused on sheets in front of him. Looking over his shoulder, Percy could guess some tests. The bunny hanged a few seconds before speaking. 

" It's done, I managed to make him say yes. He will cover your back, you will still have to repay him. " 

Silence filled the room again, a spider leg simply came to push him out of the room as usual. Yet this time, Percy grabs it. His back facing him, he could only see Ezekiel's head lift up. 

" … Say thanks. " Percy asked. 

The other man simply turned his head around, gazing at him with expressionless eyes. 

" Excuse me ? " 

The bunny frowned, letting go of his leg, instead moving to his desk, smashing his fist on the paper. 

" You at least show a bit of gratitude, or the deal is off and you know where you will end. " 

Ezekiel's brows seemed to lift a little for a second before he chuckled, honestly amused. Percy's ears instantly laying back, in angry fashion. 

" What is this ? A threat ? For attention ? " 

The bunny could feel the heat coming to his face, he wasn't sure if it was because the other one was sucessfully making him feel embarrassed, or if his frustration was morphing into something different. 
Suddenly he was feeling like a child again, wanting to kick and scream to be taken seriously. 

But that would be a victory for Ezekiel and he was an adult. Instead, he tried to leave, not adding a word. Yet now he had made himself the prey, weels of the chair suddenly rolling and eight legs blocking his way. 

" Don't leave yet. I haven't thanked you. Isn't this what you asked for ? " 

Ezekiel slid before him completely, towering over Percy from their height difference. The bunny took a few steps back, not breaking eye contact. 

" Thank you little bunny, for being such a good boy and asking daddy for permission. " 

Ezekiel's tone was taunting him, clearly mocking his efforts and right to ask for recognition. Percy winced, sliding his foot behind one of his leg, pushing him with all his force. 
The bunny may be shorter but in terms of physical strength he was way over Ezekiel, who fell on the ground not making much of an effort to catch himself. 

He loomed over the spider, ready to let a punch fly but by the time he was about to hit, he froze. The other man just glared back at him, not giving much resistance, only giving an interrogative look when he didn't follow through. 

" What are you waiting for ? " 

Percy's expression was mixed with rage and confusion, instead of a full on fist, he simply slapped him across the face. Ezekiel took it, frowning a bit from the shock yet he was more surprised feeling the body over him being shaken by a few sobs. 

The bunny was hiding part of his face with his hand, trying to hold back the obvious tears flooding his eyes. Ezekiel's gaze softened, as he gently placed a hand on Percy's head. 

" How lucky, let it out. " 

His words were like the permission Percy was waiting for.

Ezekiel reckon that in between the pathetic sobs he may have heard "he never loved me" to which the spider's only answer was to call him a baby.