The Titans Approach

Narrator's POV

Narrator's POV

Two hours later, as you ride with your comrades, the close you were to the trees, the more titans began to appear. You were specifically ordered not to engage the enemy but to grab the target and immediately retreat.

As you rode with Armin and Mikasa you quickly see a bright light in the trees.  " A flash?!" Mikasa questioned. " I just saw a blink of light, coming from inside the forest!" Armi shouted. " Then there can mean one thing, we must assume the light is titan transformation. Thank goodness we made it in time. All troops deploy! Find Eren and recover him!" Commander Erwin shouted out.

Quickly, all troops spread around the forest. " You know where to go when I whistle ok?" You look at the horse. The horse kept riding but it seemed like it understand the rule. You got up the horse and hooked with ODM Gear straight to the far trees and zoomed with the others.

R A A A AA H H H H H H H H H

" A titan roar?!" You gasped. " It came from inside the forest!" A cadet shouted. You looked straight to see a titan holding onto the trees. Connie immediately recognized the titan but when he turned to you, you started taking out your blade.

" Please, wait!" Connie said holding your wrist. Connie quickly landed on the tree next to the titan. " This is Ymir! She's the one they took also! This is her titan form!" Connie shouted.

" Ymir! Why are you by yourself? Are you trying to escape?!" He asked Ymir. No words were coming out of her. She started to look the opposite way.

You took a good look at Ymir Titan, it wasn't muscular or cool-looking as you think it was compared to Eren's Titan." This is Ymir..?"You softly said. " Hey! Where's Eren? What about Reiner... and Betholdt!" Connie said yelling at Ymir. But again, Ymin looked the other way.

Then Jean did the same thing trying to investigate sooner no words were coming out of her. " Say something, ugly! We're in a hurry!" Connie demanded and began stomping her head. " Is she looking for someone?" You whispered. Judging by her eyes, she looked at every single one of us.

" Ymir! "

Without a second, Ymir turned to Historia appearing out of the forest. Then she jumped and swelled almost Historia's whole body. " Wh-'' You said out of shock. " She.. just ate Krista!" Connie panicked. " Don't just stand there!! Go after her!!" Jean demanded. Quickly the group chased after Ymir but she was going tree after tree, making it hard for you and the others to catch up.

" Ymir's not the type of person to eat her. She's her best friend." You said chasing Ymir. " She's trying to help Reiner and Bertholdt! She just lured us in!" Armin assumed.

Just as you saw the land again after leaving the trees, you see Reiner walking away. You squinted your shoulders to see Bertholdt and Eren on his back. " Alright, let's go!" You shouted and whistled for the horse call. You looked down to see your horse riding, so you jumped off the tree and landed on your horse's back. (Ain't that cool?)