The Fall of Trost

~⚔~

Narrator's POV:

The thunder of lightning occurs, making a shaking move. You quickly turn and suddenly see the Colossal Titan in front of your eyes.

" Oh, fu-"

Just as you say that word, the wind gushes through like Sand Storm pushing your comrades away in an instant. As the wind pushes you, you try to keep balance and quickly engage your anchor, hitting the wall, and you stand on your feet, gaining balance.

" Guys, are you okay?!" You yelled, looking to see if someone was okay. " Samuel!" Connie yelled. As you turned to see Samuel's head bleeding free falling. " Samuel!" Sasha yelled. Sasha let go of her anchor and ran to the wall as fast as he could. " Sasha!" You screamed in shock. Sasha hooks the anchor to Samuel's feet, making it bleed.

You sighed in relief, seeing that both were okay. You quickly look in front as the heat comes in, and smoke goes everywhere. Your head just realizes that you look down again, and light hits down.

" The gate's.. broken. Again." You said. " It's broken. The Titan will get in again!" Connie yelled and freaked out.

" DON'T LET THIS SLIP BY!"

You turned to see Eren immediately shooting his shot up in the air. " Eren!" You yelled. " The target's right in front of us! This is our chance, don't let it slip away!" Eren yelled. Samuel screams with agony from the grapple, and Eren suddenly disappears, heading towards the Titan. 

A sweep of air fishes through powerful, and you turned to see weapons flying out of the sky. " That titan... Pushed the weapon away?!" You thought. " Quick, help me pull Samuel out!" Sasha yelled.

Y/n walks in quickly, using her strength easily to pull Samuel back into the ground. As well as you getting up back to the wall. " Eren, where did he go?! Did he get away, or did you take him out?" Thomas yelled.

" He's gone! Exactly like five years ago!" Eren said wide-eyed. "He was here one moment and gone again! Just like that!" Eren said.

Everyone got up to the wall looking down to see footprints in the grass from the Colossal Titan. You also looked down carefully as if to see with your own eyes. " I'm sorry... I..." Eren said, putting down his head with grief.

Comrades were still looking down, scared with their own eyes. " Don't be. Look at us. We were too scared to move." Thomas said, slightly grinning. You turned to hear the "we" word as if you were doing something.