845

Narrator Pov

Narrator Pov

In the year 845 is the fall of Shiganshina District, about 1 in 3 of the population has been erased as one wall has fallen and abandoned. In Shiganshina, you and the others were still running away from the titan eating Mrs. Jaeger as you looked away.

People screaming for help or screaming in agony of being eaten by a titan, or running for their lives. While you were carried by Hannes, you turned to see Eren with a furious look and turned around to Hannes and punches his head.

" Dammit, stop!" Hannes yells in annoyance, he slows down and then stops. " You son a bitch, we could've saved her! We almost had her out! Why did you come, why?!" Eren yelled but also cried at the same time while punching Hannes's head.

Hannes had enough, grabbing Eren's arms and throwing him to the ground. You see him holding his back with pain however Mikasa falls first and then you fall to check on Eren.

" Look."

" There's nothing you could have done for her you understand? You're a kid, you're weak." Hannes said, kneeling down and looking at you and the others.

How could Hannes say that, you thought to yourself, you were a little mad but nothing you looked at Eren with an enraged face, he got up and attempted to punch Hannes but he missed as Hannes held his punch.

" But I'm worse!"

"I was too of  a punk-ass to even kill the titan, I was too afraid. I held my ground." Hannes said as he started to tear up.

" Your mother died because I'm a damn coward!" He yelled. He got up as he  held Eren, Mikasa, and you held Mikasa's hands while walking to the boat. You turned to Mikasa holding her scarf, you suddenly felt as if she has now experienced how you've seen and felt of seeing the ones you love the most, and getting killed again and again.

After walking, you've finally made it to the boat, Hannes talked to the guards to let you and the others in, and you turned to see Armin looking at you and the others, you sighed in relief that he made it but you turned to Eren, frightened so you looked down, you walk into the boat and you sat down in the middle.

The boat entrance was put away as people were screaming to get inside.

" You can't do this please!!"

" Let my baby on board at least!"

People cry or some people jump on the boat to try to escape on their own. You hear bombs on the walls, then huge sounds of footsteps coming near the gate as they started to shoot louder and then start going faster, and boom! The gate explodes of another titan but looks more unique you thought to yourself. It has white hair and hard blocks around the titan muscular skin and muscular as well.

The boat sails away to the new wall, you keep remaking the traumatic memory of your guardians killed over and over again.

Y/n's POV