Eren's Words

The hair

The hair.

But the thing was, his eyes were glowing green.

Just like...

" Hey, guys, don't you think-"

" She's right. He's too valuable just to let die; there's too much to learn from. Our priority should be on the scavenger's office. He's no good for us to pick apart." Reiner claimed.

I listened to their conversation.

Maybe.

Wait, it can't be.

I closed my mouth to forget what I was thinking.

" Are you out of your mind?! We've got a path out of this nightmare, and you want to stay?" Jean yelled. " Think about it, having an abnormal as an ally would be an incredible advantage, right? A cannon got nothing on a titan who likes to rip apart his kind." Annie stated.

" Didn't I just say have more faith in your crew Jean?" I said, raising an eyebrow at him. He scoffed and turned away. I turned to look at everyone and nodded softly, " Then it's official; we have to keep this titan alive no matter the cost." I said. The team bounced and accepted the plan.

Suddenly a noise from the Titan walking in the town. I looked at Armin, who was completely shocked about it. " It's the titan that killed Thomas!" Armin said nervously. " Thomas..?" I said, turning to him but then turning to the Titan. Suddenly, a thumping noise became louder and louder , the Titan walked regardless of the little titans that were eating the titan . " What is it doing.." Jean looked. The Titan then jumped, chomped the Titan's neck tightly, and threw it to the house.

Then it roared with no arms at all.

"Unbelievable.." Connie said faintly but also in shock.

Just looking at the Titan, it roared every time it ate a titan's neck or stomped a titan with no stopping as if it loved it. I tilt my head slightly, thinking of something familiar or someone who would also promise it. The Titan then kneeled and dropped to the floor loudly.

" I guess it finally exhausted itself," Armin said. " Alright, that's enough; let's go." Jean said, starting to turn away, "There's no way that ' thing' couldn't help us do humanity. A titan is  always a titan." Jean said, looking to the sky.

zip!

But I had a feeling.

Armin, Mikasa, and I looked at the Titan lying cold on the floor, but suddenly, a huge gust of steam came out of a hole.