Instinct

Eren's Pov:

Eren's Pov:

In the forest,

Levi's group and I continue through. Then a black smoke sound occurred right behind us. " A Black Smoke round?!" I said. " It's directly behind us! " Gunther yelled. I couldn't hear anything but only cadets screaming in pain or running away. " It's probably coming whatever is on the right?" Eld said. " Draw your blades," Levi ordered.

I quickly drew out my blade, preparing for combat. Levi told us if we see it it would only be a second. "Man... I wish Y/n was here," I whispered. " Who?" Gunther said. " Oh, Y/n is my childhood friend. She has this "thing" that tells her something's gonna happen. Kinda like exactly what needs to be heard-"

" Stop jabbering and focus!" Oluo ordered. " Right, sorry sir!"

Either way, I'll handle this, in fact even the Levi's Squad is gonna kill that titan!

Then I turned to see a soldier coming out of the trees.

Y/n's POV:

I realllly don't like this feeling...

There were more titans below the trees trying to climb up. Suddenly a high noise pitch went into my eardrums making me hold my ears. " What was that.." I said. " What happened?" Armin said. " I hear this noise coming from afar but it's a little faint but it still brings pain to my ears," I said.

"Over there." I pointed. Armin nodded.

" But I feel something isn't right," I said. I slowly sat down on the tree branch. " Is it that overwhelming?" Armin said. " Yeah. But it doesn't hurt. It was just a lot to take in" I said. I was right, the energy that fumes around me was coming somewhere but I couldn't find it!

Suddenly, it goes away.

" It's gone.." I said. " Maybe there isn't a threat after all?" Connie said. " I guess not," I said standing back up. " I hope they caught the female tian already, hearing those clicks and clacks probably mean they got her," I said. " That's way too easy, she killed literally everyone when they were in her sight," Armin stated. " We just have to wait then."

Narrator's POV:

Narrator's POV:

As you and the other cadets wait. Titans were starting to climb, explosions can be heard from the forest. " We might as well have to shift position," Jean stated. Armin and you nodded in agreement. As you and the others move to another area. The Titans climb their way to your group.

" They've started to figure it out. They seem to keep getting better and better at climbing." Jean said looking at the Titans. " That means, as scary as it sounds, they can learn. Although some are better than others, I'm sure." Armin said.

" Sounds like something is going on deeper in the forest. They lured that Female Titan all the way here in order to capture it." You said. Armin agreed  with what you said. " More precisely, to capture what is inside of it. That was Commander Erwin's goal." Jean said.

~~

As you still waited in the trees, a titan climbs towards you, Armin and Jean watches the titan fall to the ground. "I can't say he was right. If we'd known there was a Titan informed of our operations, we would've dealt with this in a different way." Jean said. " Y/n, weren't you with the recon squad?" Armin said. You turned to Armin after hearing the question.

" Yeah.. but there were numerous Titans coming forward. That's also when I saw the female titan. I knew it wasn't no normal titan we saw when we rode out." You said. " It had more details than a normal titan would. Like..." You said. A flashback occurs when the "so-called" armor titan. " Like what?" Armin said. " Like Eren, they are specific titans, what if the armored titan and the female titan are too?" You said realizing.

Then you felt a struck in your body. " What-" Huh?" You said looking everywhere to find where it was.

" Now that I think about it-

RAHHHHHHHH!

The roar alerted everyone of how awfully loud it was

A heart skipped a beat.

You felt a sudden aura coming down your spine and looked down as the Titans slowly started to get up. The roar continued to roar the forest but it slowly piped down. " What the hell was that.." Connie said. " Wait." You said.

You looked down below the trees to see Titans quickly getting up. You're eyes widen in realization. " There's titans coming! They're heading straight to the Titan!" You yelled. The rest of the comrades looked straight at you. " Where? I don't see anything!" Cadets yelled.

The Titans finally got up and ran into the forest. " What's up with them, they're all running to the forest!" Jean stated. Along the perimeter of the forest. The Titans begin stampeding into the forest. " So you're telling me all of them are abnormal?!" Connie said.

" Y/n's right! They're coming into the mountains! Start combat!" A soldier ordered.

As you were right, the Titans were running and they were running fast into the forest. " Crud, we need to kill them!" Armin said. The cadets agreed and quickly got off the trees and zoomed in to try to slash every titan they can. As for you, you slash a couple but some were fast. They didn't even care about humans anymore. What was their goal? You thought to yourself.

After slashing more titans that cross your path you finally land on the trees to take a breather and you felt an aura that familiar to you. " Y/n! " a girl called. " Mikasa! " you called. "Thank Goodness, you're alright. Have you seen Eren?"Mikasa said.

" No..." you said. Mikasa's face frowned, " I'm pretty sure he should be out of the forest by now." Sasha said. " The blue smoke signaled that we retreat and go back to the district. Finally, I'm going home." Sasha said relieved.

Mikasa took a deep breath. " Alright let's go then," Mikasa said and zipped to escape the forest. You nodded and followed her.