Faith

_______

______

Y/N'S POV

 " Over there!" Armin yelled.

I looked over and saw Mikasa standing. I put on my ODM gear and swerve to catch Mikasa. And fell on the roof. " Mikasa!" I said, looking at her. Connie then stopped on the roof where we were looking at us. " Are all of you okay?" Connie said, looking at each of us, ensuring we were not injured. " Yeah, we're alright!" I said, nodding. Connie grinned a little and looked up. " That's good to hear. W-wait!" He said, then stopped with a shocked expression.

" What is it?" I said, looking up. " That titan.." Mikasa said faintly, catching her breath.

I turned to see two at least 15- meters titans walking toward each other. " Crud! Two 15- Meter titans this way!" Connie yelled. " I'll kill them, just-" I said, but Mikasa stopped me by my chest.

" No, wait, that one's different," Mikasa said.

I turned to Mikasa with a confused look and looked back at the Titans. They roared at each other and looked at each other like they were about to battle. They clench their fists-

Wait.

How did a titan know how to do hand-to-hand combat?

The Titans then run on him, and BOOM! A punch slashes the titan's head, flying to the tower. My eyes widened at how powerful that punch was! The Titans then fell on the ground while smoking. However, he slowly caught up, and the other titan walked in and stepped on him on the neck to make them not regenerate.

" How did he.." I said.

" He knew where to kill the titan exactly!" Armin exclaimed.

" Come on, guys, let's go. The last thing we need to let em do is to follow us." Connie said, starting to walk off.

" But he doesn't care about us," I said.

" It knew how to do hand-to-hand combat, too," Mikasa said.

" Relax, it's just abnormal," Connie said.

" Connie, you've seen so many titans, but how many times you've seen this that even defended itself," I said. Connie opened but shut his mouth fast. " Well- I. Forget it. We have to go!" Connie said, walking off. " Hold on, Mikasa doesn't have any gas!" Armin said.