Pain is the best tool for discipline.

( i tried my best drawing)

Narrator's POV:

Nile Dawk:

I have a reason to believe that personal feelings do play a large part in her testimony. Records showed that Mikasa Ackerman and Y/n Ackerman were orphaned young and taken in by the Jaeger Family.

Nile Dawk:

In addition to the record, our investigation has led to a most shocking discovery.

Nile Dawk:

Eren Jaeger and Y/n and Mikasa Ackerman at the tender age of 9 while Y/n was 8, dealt with three adult kidnappers by stabbing all of them to death.

The crowd gasped louder than before and all the cadets turned to us including Armin and Rico.

Nile Dawk:

Confirmed, this was done in self-defense. But one cannot help but question the violent nature of the act! Having all of this information, should we really invest in him?

Nile Dawk:

Money, Manpower. Perhaps the rate of us living is all of us !?

Narrator:

The crowd began to get louder as you started to hear them yourself.

The citizens whispered and muttered making it easy to hear:

Civilians:

" A little girl like her committing a murder is shameful."

" Just by looking at her and how different she looks from us, how will you be safe while she is around?"

" That woman would stay at home while wandering outside."

"Maybe they're one too!"

The citizen pointed at you and Mikasa.

" Especially her(you), she killed an adult younger than them, she's more dangerous!"

" Yeah, you're right to dissect her too!"

The citizen pointed at you and Mikasa. But the Citizen really thought about you.