Just a loaf of bread

---------

---------

---------

Y/N'S POV

I opened the door to help them back inside. " We're back!" I said in excitement. " Welcome back you three!" Mrs. Jaeger said. I ran to her for a tight hug. I also hugged Mr. Jaeger and he hugged me back softly. I walked back to the sink to wash my hands next to Mikasa.

" Looks like someone has been working hard. " Mrs. Jaeger said, watching Eren putting the woods away. I turned to see Mrs. Jaeger pulling Eren's ear. " What was that for?!" Eren said in an angry tone. " Look like your earlobe is red, you're hiding something aren't ya? The girls helped you again hm?" She said with a smile

I sat at the table preparing my meal. "You're going somewhere, Dad?" Eren said. " I'm off to go help a patient somewhere, I'll be back in the next two or three days." Mr. Jaeger said.

I turned to see this beautiful loaf of bread. The Glossy Interior... The nice crispy crust, just as I  was about to eat this beautiful fluffy bread I opened wide to take a bite and-

" Eren wants to join the scouts."

Wait what?

" Wow, way to keep a secret Mikasa!" Eren said looking betrayed. " Get that out of your mind this instant young man!" Mrs. Jaeger said immediately, dropping her things, " No son of mine is gonna risk his life-fighting Titans, do you hear me?!" " Stop yelling at me!" Eren yelled. " Keep your m-"

" Don't, eren."

" You have no idea what's outside of the walls." Mr. Jaeger said.

What does that mean? I thought to myself again.

" Yeah, I get it okay? But it has to be better than this life!" Eren said confidently. " I'm not stupid... I know it's bad out there, but if we don't just stand there, this nightmare is never gonna end!" He yelled. I looked at Mr. Jaeger looking at Eren and put his head up looking at something.