Jean's Omelet (100+ readers special)

( this is a long chapter 100+ reader's special!)

~ ~

~ ⚔ ~

~ ~

Y/N's POV

It was a normal day, today was supposed to be a day off, but the commander ordered us to finish any work to practice our ODM Gear. I walked out of my bed and stretched. " Mornin'  Y/n." Sasha said, yawning. "Morning. "I replied. "What are you doing this early?" I said, raising an eyebrow.

"No.. what are you doing this up? You woke me up." Sasha said, looking me in the eye. "To do a workout routine, I have to stay fit," I said, stretching my arm. "You already have four abs and are getting an extra two more?

I'm even older  than you, and I don't even have one." Sasha said, looking down with jealousy. "Do you want to have eight abs? Then stay with me." I said, laughing.

"Yo Acker Girl, shut up, and it's the middle of the morning! "

Y/N POV

At 6 AM, cadets were up and running, ready to do training for a titan invasion in Trost. They had the time to visit their families or take a mental break. I gathered my bag and carried it.

"Where are you going, Y/n?"

I turned to see Jean behind me, walking towards me. Not that I think about it. I have nothing to do. "I.. don't know," I said loudly but faintly. "Haha! Where are you going with that enormous bag? Why do't you come with us? We're going to Jean's hometown." Connie said, laughing. "Yeah, you should come with us, it'll not be fun without you! "Sasha said. "Sasha, it's "It won't be fun without you," Jean said.

"Oh, hush," Sasha said, hitting Jean's elbow.

"I'm pretty much everyone going there because that's where mostly the forest is to get dinner. But sure, I'll go with you!" I nodded. All of them smiled and had their arm over my back to walk to the town.

 All of them smiled and had their arm over my back to walk to the town