Sisters

( I'm back! )

( I'm back! )

~ ~

Y/N'S POV:

I stood in  line with people starting to learn how to balance their ODM Gear.  I look to my left at soldiers trying to balance their ODM Gear and some of them struggled. I suddenly felt a sudden sense coming up behind me as I turned to see Connie talking about tapping my shoulder.

" Oh! Sorry... I was about to tell you something." Connie said, scratching his shoulder of embarrassment. " It's okay, what's wrong?" I said looking closer.

 " Well- uh. Are you um.." He said, trying to make a conversation. " Are you excited to start using the ODM gear..? Connie said. I grinned a little knowing he was trying to talk.

" I guess, I'm a little interested, but I wouldn't say excited.." I said with a neutral tone. " Y/n, was it? I'm Connie. He introduced himself. " Y/n." I said. " Next person come out!" The soldier cried out. I noticed it was my turn and I looked at Mikasa's turn as well as my other friends.

Soldier's Pov:

I walk with my cadets watching the soon-to-be trainees doing ODM gear. The other side is looking terrible, I thought to myself. I hear Commander Shades yelling at the rules.

 "Anyone unable to do this can't even serve as a decoy! They will be sent to the frontier!" He yelled. I look to see the other soilers laughing as well.

" These involve only the rudimentary basics, but even at this stage, you can see their potential with the Maneuver Gear." Another Soldier said talking about the trainees trying ODM gear. " What makes them so special? They're just ordinary trainees.." Another one said looking jealous.

" Oh relax, a lot of them are capable of becoming like us.

" Like those two right there."

I turned to see 2 girls doing it completely steady. " Look. Those two ladies are steady as a rock. they know exactly what to do. That's what I mean by potential." The soldier said. " Impressive, by one try too! I think that's Mikasa, isn't that what she said? And the other said, "If I remember correctly, is it Y/n?"

" Why are you searching for a cadet's name that is so unlike you man." The soldier said in disappointment. " Ew, Pervert.." Another soldier said.

Y/n's Pov:

I focused on my balance and was completely steady. This was as easy as I thought it would be. I turned to see Mikasa doing the same thing, making the soldiers look amazed and impressed. I look to my right side to see Connie, Sasha, and the other boy doing the same time completely fine. Suddenly I heard a bump which made me quickly turn my hand.