Bonus: 𝕾𝖍𝖆𝖉𝖔𝖜

Author:

We are back returning to when you were living with Mikasa and Eren. Before Shiganshina was attacked, which means you were probably 8 1/2 years old.

Enjoy the chapter, and maybe figure out the hints I put on the future chapters that will be on this fanfic.

~~

Narrator's Pov

Narrator's Pov

It's been a few months since you moved from Mikasa's Family to the Jaeger Family, and they've treated you with absolute kindness. You've gotten along with Eren regardless of your playful tricks to him, and he would always get angry at you, but Eren would always treat you like his little sister.

With your senses, it would help you avoid any trouble, but with your Ackerman strength, you would defend yourself regardless of whether you were in danger. Armin eventually noticed this and even questioned it too.

"Did this happen when you were born?" Armin said, sitting next to you.

You thought for a moment back then when you were with your mom.

You clutched tightly of your shirt, making Armin look at you worried. " I don't remember having it when I was born. But this would always happen when I'm in danger, or my friends are." You said. Armin put a thinking finger under his chin.

" Maybe Eren knows! "

You said, smiling as if a light bulb lit up above your head. " I don't know how Eren will help you with this problem, Y/N. How about you ask Dr. Jaeger instead?" Armin said, raising his eyebrow.

" Right.. yeah!" You said. " Thank you, Armin!" You thanked Armin. You hug him, and he hugs you back. You ran away to ask Dr. Jaeger.

Y/N's POV
Dr.Jaeger was super kind to us and always would check on Mikasa and me. After I told him with my mysterious gut, he said he had always been concerned and interested in my senses. He believed me, unlike some people.

He opened his basement and led me downstairs. Ms. Jaeger ordered us not to go into the basement without his permission. She didn't even know what was happening inside the basement either, which felt off to me.

I felt something off. I didn't like this side of Dr. Jaeger. " Alright, now tell me of this feeling Y/N." He said, sitting down in his office. He grabbed a new book with new pages and grabbed a pen.

" I.. well.. this feeling feels like a stab inside my body but also a feeling of something  not to do."

" A gut - feeling to you, correct?" He said, patting the tip of the pen to the bottom lip.

" Yes! This happened ever since my mom.."

I slowly stopped talking.