Bonus Chapter: Soon Enough

"I remember one time when I was still in training with the 104th cadet corps. I had a great time actually, because I met so many people. Losing them now is... quite lonely."

Can you tell me a story when you're in training?

"Yeah.. of course."

Y/N'S POV

Y/N'S POV

In the middle of the morning,  we had to pack a backpack to get ready for a trip to the lake to improve our swimming skills and test if we can handle it in the cold rain and survive. Actually, do I even know how to swim? I've lived in the walls with big lakes but have I even touched the big lakes?

I'm doomed.

Maybe Mikasa knows how to swim, maybe she can teach me!

" You don't know how to swim?" Mikasa said. " No... " I said, looking down. Mikasa giggled. " We've lived on  a lot of land and there was even a lake near it, you can't tell me you don't know how to swim," Mikasa said. " Well guess what, I don't. I only went there so I can help with the plants, what if it was dirty?"I said back. " If it was dirty, the plants would've gone sick." Mikasa said back.

  I-

Okay, you got me.

" Don't worry, I can teach you. It should be quick after all." She said smiling, patting my hair. " Cadets, we'll be leaving in 10 mins with or without! Pack up for survival gear!" The leader shouted. "Come on then, we have to pack the bookbags," Mikasa said walking away. I nodded and followed her to the cabin.

All of the 104th cadet corps was going, obviously. But I feel like we were gonna have a nice time together. I packed my bags and as I looked into the other cadets it looked like it was heavy but for me, it was pretty light.

Sasha was having trouble as well, I'd be more happy to help but that'll get me in trouble. As I left the cabin I looked up to the sky with clouds rushing in.

I felt a sudden feeling of someone next to me.

I turned around to see Eren heading toward me. I looked at him in the eye and he looked at me in the eye. Don't tell me. Mikasa told him didn't sh-

" So. Mikasa told me you can't swim." He said. He looked me in the eye and knew It was true. He suddenly grinned and smirked. " Okay? So what? Not to worry, because Mikasa gonna teach me." I told him. " How can you be the strongest soldier but not even know how to swim? He said, looking at me.

" Do you know how to swim?" I asked him.

" Of course I do! I.." Eren said but as soon as he thought about it.

"um."

" Looks like I'm not the only one," I said, smiling wide. " Shut up! I can learn faster than you." Eren said, looking at me. " Bet I can learn faster than you do-"