The Three Children

~⚔~

~~

Y/n's POV

Mikasa flies forward in front of the Female Titan. As I stay behind the titan near its feet. Levi draws closer behind it. The Female Titan turns suddenly and punches Levi. Levi dodges and cuts along the Female Titan's arm.

As the Female Titan ran slower, but now it was my turn. I used my ODM gear to attach it to the Titan's skin and slashed quickly as I could to make the Titan trip. Levi slashes into the Female Titan's face and leaves his blades inside, blinding it. With me slashing the titan's ankles, she stumbles to the ground. Levi launches off from the Female Titan, refits his blades, and cuts along the Female Titan's legs.

I stood back so I wouldn't get hit by Annie's legs.

But with a blink of an eye, Levi slashes the back of the Female Titan's neck. The Female Titan falls to the ground. " Damn.. he's fast," I said to myself. Levi continues cutting into the Female Titan. He cuts its arms, and the arm covering its neck falls to the side.

" That's... Wow." I said surprised. I looked at Mikasa looking straight ahead and my eyes widened. " Mikasa, wait, no!"

I pushed myself to get Mikasa out of the way. As I carried her away from the titan my foot landed on the titan's hand but I felt a crack and pain rushing to my body. " Agh!" I  yelped. Then, Levi cuts through the Female Titan's cheek.

Its jaw falls open, revealing Eren, unconscious and covered in saliva. "Eren!" Mikasa yelled at him. Levi grabs Eren from the Female Titans mouth and withdraws. The Female Titan's arm falls to its side.

" Let's go.." I said a little weakly as I bear the pain from my ankle.

Narrator's Pov:

Narrator's Pov:

Back in the city, the townspeople were talking amongst themselves. Men talked about the members and looked to see if people were dead or alive. Some families were waiting for their children to come home after the expedition.

Somewhere in the field.

You were in the wagon with Eren. Luckily Sasha realized your ankle was badly bruised and asked the commander for you to relax in the wagon.

Somewhere in the field. Some of the Survey Corps members are on standby. Mikasa watches over Eren, who remains unconscious in a cart. Levi finds Petra's body. Jean and Armin load bodies into a cart." How's your ankle, y/n?" Jean said. " I'm alright, the pain isn't terrible anymore." You said moving your leg.

Jean nods and smiles and turns back to Armin still, filling up the bodies.

Eren then shakes a little as if he was having a bad dream. " Eren..? Eren!" Mikasa said, slightly raising her voice. " Ah... Ah!" He gasped. Eren woke up looking around back inside the town. " What.. where-"

" You shouldn't get up, go to sleep," Mikasa said, riding to her house while keeping  a look at Eren. " What about the Female Titan?" He asked. " It got away.." You said. Eren looked at you and noticed your ankle was in a cast. " Y/n... your ankle." He said with a little worried and a frowning tone. " It's only broken, luckily I didn't have it capitated." You said.

" What about the others, what about the plan!" Eren said, raising his tone. " It's over. Now go back to sleep."

Eren looked at Mikasa and made an annoyed look. " You both saved me again..?" He said. " Of course, Mikasa was about to be squashed potato till I saved her in time but my ankle is broken." You said. " Yet, you cared more about me than your own sister..?" Eren said, looking at Mikasa

Mikasa turned to Eren then to you.

"We're almost there." You said looking at Mikasa but then turned to the Walls.

Finally, you and the other cadets have made it to the town with civilians squaring up as they realized the scouts were coming back

Finally, you and the other cadets have made it to the town with civilians squaring up as they realized the scouts were coming back. You've had a flashback, of when you were just a little kid with Young Eren and Mikasa watching the scouts enter.

" Mikasa, remember when we would be with Eren while watching the Scouts come back?" You said to her, Mikasa looked at me in surprise. " Yeah.. now I know how they feel now," Mikasa said.

Both of them turned to the walls as you were entering the town. As the townspeople wait in the streets.

The group of men came together looking at each member. " Aren't they fewer than they were this morning..?" A man said. " Way fewer.. Man." Another one said. " Just this morning, they were all determined and motivated to beat them but they've already come back within one day."

" But who the hell knows, Judging by their gloomy expressions, they managed to waste more of my money and taxes if nothing else."

You and Eren made an angry expression, clenching your fist and teeth at how outrageous the citizens felt toward the scout members.

" Look! "

Eren, Mikasa, and you turned to see children coming in with excitement. " It's the Scouts! They look so awesome! They got their butts kicked, and they still fight!" The boy exclaimed. "Oh gosh.." You said covering your mouth with your hand overwhelmed by how the innocent children have no idea what you've all been through.

The expenses and casualties from the expedition were more than enough to discredit the faction that had supported the Survey Corps. Eren sobbed while you sobbed  a little, mourning of the cadets you've lost. As those responsible, including Erwin, were summoned to the capital, it was decided that Eren was to be handed over.

57th Expedition Era is now over.