Chapter 25

Hey, guys! This would be the longer version of the chapter and I am gonna give my commentary in the comment section instead of inside the chapter. Enjoy!! ♪⁠ ⁠\⁠(⁠^⁠ω⁠^⁠\⁠ ⁠)

___________________________

Keira jumped and fell off the bed as he heard Lily screaming and calling him.

"Ugh! What is it now, Lily...?"

"Young Master?! Are you alright?!"

'See for yourself if I'm alright or not, you dumbass...'

Lily panicked and tried to help Keira get up but it only caused him to fall on his butt once again.

*Wincing* "Ow! Ow! What are you doing, Lily?"

*On the verge of breaking down* "Waah! I-I'm sorry, young master!!" .⁠·⁠'⁠¯⁠'⁠(⁠>⁠▂⁠<⁠)⁠'⁠¯⁠'⁠·⁠.

'Fuck your sorry! I'm dying here!!' 

*Sigh* "Lily, please stay ten feet away from me. I'd get up by myself."

Lily stepped back and continued sniffing at the corner.

Keira managed to successfully get up from the floor and felt pain on his butt as he landed on the floor with it earlier.

'Damn! Falling from the bed hurts! Maybe I should try commiting suicide sometimes.' 

Keira then looked at Lily who was still... sniffing at the corner...

...

"Lily?"

"Y-yes, young master?" *Sniff* *Hic*

"Why are you crying?"

"B-because-"

"Whatever. Just stop crying. I don't like seeing you cry."

'It takes her time to stop crying. She should just take the hint and leave the room now. I want to be alone.'

"Yes, young master!"

Lily looked enthusiastic and wiped her tears quickly. She also miraculously stopped crying and sniffing.