Chapter 13

Keira sighed heavily and lied down his bad.

They were already home, back from the ball.

Keira wanted to take a nap but a certain someone kept coming to his mind.

Yukito...

WAIT! WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH ME?! WHY THE FUCK AM I THINKING ABOUT THAT FUCKING STUPID HANDSOME BASTARD?!

.............

WHA- WHY THE FUCK DID I JUST CALL HIM HANDSOME?!

Well, he sure is more handsome than Riley BUT STILL!!

Ugh! I hate him so much!

Why does he have to be so handsome?!

Unbeknownst to him, there was a blush adorning his pale white face.

Next day~~

Keira was walking down the hallway. Lily and John were following him like lost puppies.

"Hey, wifey~"

"Ugh! Who the fuck-?!"

Yukito placed his finger in front of Keira's mouth to stop him from talking.

"Tsk. Wifey~ You shouldn't curse in front of your hubby early in the morning."

"Well. You're not my husband and I can curse whenever I want!"

"Well, your future husband to be exact. Also if you curse in front of me, I would want to ravish you and punish you further, you know~" (Saki: ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) )

Keira blushed at his words and quickly started walking past him.

"Eek! Wifey, wait for hubby!"

Yukito held Keira's arm and Keira looked back at him.

"Hey........."

"...............?"

"Why are you trying to even do this? If you're joking, it's a bad one. Please.....don't hurt my feeling."

Yukito cupped Keira's cheeks and made him look at him.

Keira was surprised to see Yukito's serious face.

"I don't take it as a joke. I would never. Keira.......I don't know why this happened but....it just did. When I first saw you, I wanted to protect you. Whenever I see your empty eyes, I want to make you smile. And when you smile, I feel butterflies in my stomach. My heart starts beating so fast that sometimes I fear it would leap out of my chest. I can never stop thinking about you. I want to make you happy. Keep you by my side............"

"Wha..........?"

Yukito looked down at their intertwined hands and continued talking.

"I know..........I know that you still don't see me in that way BUT......but I promise that I would make you fall in love with me! I would make you happy! I would never let you cry!"

Then suddenly tears were falling in their hands. Yukito looked shocked and quickly lifted his face just to see that Keira was crying.

Alex, Eiji, and Ilya were walking beside their father, discussing a report from the castle, when they heard some talking and all stood beside the wall. They looked ahead just to see Keira and the crown prince of Avesta Kingdom.

"Keira......."

"Why?! Why do you have to be like this?! I'm good for nothing! Nobody likes me! I- I always tried my best to make my father and brothers happy. I wanted them to look at me. I wanted them to praise me. I worked hard- so hard so that they would look back at me- acknowledge me! I even tried to kill myself so that they would visit me at least one time! I tried to use Riley to make the duke look at me! I have always hurt others! Nobody needs me! They even told me to die! Why the fuck do you have to fuck with my mind now?!"

The duke and the brothers' eyes widened at his words. They never cared for him and he was hurting so much. Lily and John were worried for him. They knew that he was hurt but they couldn't reassure him.

"Young mas-"

"Keira, listen-"

"I should have just died in that orphanage when they were torturing me! No! It doesn't mean that I can't die now! I'll just kill myself right n-"

"SHUT THE FUCK UP!"

Yukito roughly grabbed Keira's sides and was looking angry.

"It- it hurts. Let go...."

"Who do you think you are?! What makes you think that I would let you die?! Well, Keira De Leon, let me make it clear to you, I would never let you hurt yourself. I don't care what others think about you!"

Keira was crying at his words.

"Why-why?!"

Yukito's eyes softened and he hugged Keira tightly. Keira started crying in his arms. Yukito's suit was getting wet but he could care less as his first priority is Keira.

"Don't worry.....I would always keep you happy......my love"

Saki: I realized while editing that I rushed things a bit here