Chapter 1

{Sania: I'm gonna start editing from square one. So, if you're confused about some parts, feel free to ask questions. I love comments. So, I'd give my own comments on some parts using my name.}

Alright. So, I guess it sucks. Like right now, I'm somewhere, well I have no idea where, but in fact, I am there.

 The thing is I died. I fucking died. 

Well, it was cool tho. Wait, no. 

IT'S NOT COOL AT ALL! I don't regret that I died. But it's the way I died. 

IT'S THE LAMEST WAY TO FUCKING DIE! 

I can't believe I died while showering. I died by slipping on a soap. I believe that soap is now laughing at my dead body.

Hah! Well, what's done is done now. I guess my family is going to find my body and maybe going to tell the whole world how I fucking died! They sure are going to cry for losing a precious, handsome, hot son.

I DON'T EVEN WANT TO THINK HOW THEY FOUND MY BODY LYING IN THE BATHROOM IN FRONT OF A TINY SOAP!

Well, I did look like the handsome type of boy everyone drooled at. I don't regret dying at all. But there is one thing. I DIED AS A VIRGIN AND I HAD BEEN SINGLE SINCE BIRTH! 

{Sania: Same pinch except for the fact that I didn't die yet!!}

I was not so perfect actually. An average guy who lives an average normal life. Both my mom and dad wanted my best. But I'm a guy who doesn't take any pressure. They didn't pressure me much to study anyway. They just pushed me enough for me to live a comfortable life. It was good.

I was a doctor. Pretty much a common job I think. I became a doctor to help others who were sick(with money of course). I used to cook, sing, and draw as my hobbies. I had a fair amount of friends and I enjoyed my life quite much.

But that doesn't mean that I had to die young like that, right?