Chapter 24

Keira managed to send away Yukito to his kingdom. Yukito was ready to live there permanently but Keira shoo-ed him away. Yukito had to sadly leave and he almost cried while waving Keira bye.

The Duke and others were busy with their work. Keira originally also had some work to do and he finished it quite quickly.

Lily, John, and other servants were also busy with their work. There was silence in the mansion. Only a few sounds of walking and working were heard. But it was a peaceful calm silence overall.

If Keira had to be honest, then he'd admit without a second thought that he liked this atmosphere.

There were no sounds, no complications, and no insects (*Cough* yk who *Cough*) around him.

He could do whatever he wanted. He could be anything he wanted. There was nothing he couldn't achieve. And even if there was, he was already contended with his life that he didn't need anything more. But Alas! The people around him never stop showering him with troublesome things (gifts) to deal with.

The silence was peaceful. He didn't have to work hard. He could have anything he wanted. This is the life he wanted. A peaceful and free life...

Though this peacefulness was sometimes bothered by a few mosquitoes (*Cough* yk who *Cough*), it was still free and the life he desired. A life where there would be no restrictions.

It's not like he didn't lead a happy life in his 2nd life. Yes, there was peacefulness and happiness there. But it was nothing like this. The world is too complicated for free souls like him. It was full of greediness and unruliness. Sure there were those happy moments with his family. But that life was still not a bed of roses for him.

There were times when some people degraded him. He was bullied in school for looking like girly. Though it was not that much, his family still pressured him a little to achieve greater things. His family's actions were not for his bad. It's because they wanted him to be successful.

But the result was too great that it was a bit unnatural. He achieved too many things in that one life no one could ever imagine. 

As a result, he was shunned by others and was labeled 'extra-ordinary' or 'prodigy'.

But he could care less about it. But he had to remain single his whole life because of this.

He lay down on the bed and started thinking... stuff. (Saki: Not THAT stuff, guys!)

When he came to this world again, he was reminded of the 1st life where he had suffered and died.

He felt that it was unfair. He wanted to live. He wanted to be loved.

And after returning to that life, he wanted nothing. He just... wanted to live freely without having to worry about anything.

He was doing just that. But didn't realize when it had come to be like this. How everyone now loves him dearly. How he has a lover. How he can have everything.

Then why was his 1st life like that?

Why was he unloved?

Why did he die?

Well, he died for scheming against his fiancé's white moonlight.

Wait... his "fiancé's" white moonlight?!

Then... then... his fiancé is the trashy one here, right?!

They were engaged...

'If your fiancé has someone else, then, of course, you'd be furious.'