Chapter 11

In my 1st life, when I died I didn't regret loving Riley, but the thing I regretted the most was that I wouldn't have been able to visit that orphanage again. 

I won't be able to visit those who truly loved me not knowing who I was. 

But I'm over it now. 

"Where are we going?"

"You said that you wouldn't disturb me."

"...sorry."

Ian then kept quiet and again followed him.

They reached the orphanage. 

Ian was curious and wanted to ask him questions but couldn't because he promised.

"LOOK! LOOK! BROTHER REN IS HERE."

"REALLY!!!!!!"

"BROTHER REN"

Then many small orphan kids ran toward Keira and hugged him tightly. 

And Ian was super confused. 

He wanted to know who Ren was and why these kids were hugging Keira.

"Slow down, kids. You wouldn't want to get injured and then cry, would you?"

"Don't worry, brother RenRen. You can treat us right away, can't you?"

"Hmm~ You guys have become smarter."

The kids giggled. Then a girl a few years older than Keira came and said.

"Alright, kids. Make way. Let Amoren breathe."

"OKAY, ANNA"

"Sorry for the kids. They didn't trouble you much, did they?"

Keira smiled and Ian was shocked to see him smiling like that at the girl before him.

"Of course not, Sister Anna. I was just really happy to see them again."

Keira then looked at the kids and said,