Chapter 2

How I looked like in my past life:

Btw, my name is Keira. 

{Sania: In case some of you don't know, btw means by the way}

Now back to where I am now. I see everything blur but it's getting better now I guess. I think I can see someone.

*Excited smile* "Hey, my kid!!" (Said with an excited smile)

"I don't remember myself being your kid tho."

"I am god and you're dead."

"Hello, god! My name is not dead. It's Keira."

"Don't play around. You know what I'm talking about." *Not wiping that smile off his face*

"Fine fine. I know that I died. Now what? Tell me whether to go to heaven or hell. Well, I'm too pretty to go to heaven and too hot to go to hell." *Flips imaginary long hair*

"Well, you're not exactly going to heaven or hell. You're going to a different world. I'm going to reincarnate you."

"Reincarnate? Like in the mangas, manhwas, manhuas, dramas, films, and games? But I wasn't even hit by the truck or something?"

"The reason I'm going to reincarnate you is because you're the chosen one and someone interesting."

"But I'm just a normal average person(with possible good looks). Do I need to? I just want to rest in peace and die now. Please just let me go to heaven. I'm even ready to go to hell."

"Well, too late. You already have to be reincarnated. The process is done."

"Process? What process?"

"The body's soul you're going to reincarnate to is now being vanished. We don't know the reason and we need a substitute. As it's now gone, we need to fill it with another soul and your soul is the perfect fit for it."

"Do I get any cheat then? A special power?"

"Well, you'd get to have the memories of your past life and knowledge and the memories wouldn't vanish at all. You'd even get the memories of the body's previous soul. You'd also get to use magic."

"That's... awesome?"

"Now you're going to enter your new world. Have a safe journey." (Still wearing that stupid smile)

As Keira's soul started transporting, he couldn't focus on anything. He was unable to hear the last words from God.

"Hope you live happily this time. We are sorry for what we did to you."