Chapter 4

The reason why I played that game was because the villain and I had the same name. 

{Sania: Common stuff, guys.}

And I clearly remember the plot and my upcoming future. 

{Sania: I wouldn't remember even if I wanted to in case I was you >.< }

I'm going to be sent to a different country, maybe lose all the money, maybe have to stay in the slums, or even worse, I AM GOING TO DIE!

This is the fate of the villain in any aspect. The reason why he is going to end up like that is very simple. It's because he unconditionally loved the crown prince, his dear fiance. He was so blinded by his fiance and his lover's love that he decided to bully his lover and die.

In the story, Keira is regarded as the villain. No matter what, he was seen as in the wrong. 

But in my opinion, he just wanted love from others.

No one ever wanted to get to know. Everyone regarded him as evil. That's why he went rampant.

In his original life, Keira was just an innocent person at first. When the duke's wife aka Keira's mother gave birth to him, he was snatched by the kidnappers and then left in the orphanage. 

After 5 years of living in that shitty orphanage, his father's guards found him and brought him to the mansion. 

In the orphanage, he was beaten up at times and was called things which made him feel insecure all the time. The Duchess, Keira's mother, after knowing that her son was kidnapped in her presence, fell into depression and died of a disease no one knew about. More like a mysterious death. The duchy was then left in the dark because of those incidents. 

Keira was brought into the duchy when he was 5, but his physical shape was that of a 3-year-old. It was because he was mishandled in the orphanage. 

But the duke turned a blind eye to the abuse and starvation and left it at that. Keira then was showered with wealth. But even though that, he never got love from his father. 

He was also ignored by his brothers. Apart from him, Keira had 3 brothers. Alexanderon De Leon, the eldest son who will succeed over the duchy, was always distant from him and treated him coldly. Eiji De Leon, the 2nd son, was always rude to him and called him names. Lastly, Ilya De Leon, the 3rd son, was the only one who wanted to befriend Keira but as Ilya was showered with love from both their father and brothers whereas Keira was ignored, Keira refused and bullied him. 

And there is a twist, Ilya De Leon, Keira's 3rd brother, is the protagonist of the story and the Beauty of "The Beauty in the Campus".

As Keira never got love from his family, he decided to do everything to get noticed. He studied until he passed out, learned swordsmanship until his hands felt like falling off, tried to act bratty, always spoke up when they were talking and tried to fit in even when he didn't the topic, and treated them like his master. 

He even went as far as to have their attention that he deliberately fell down the stairs, thinking that they would visit him when he was injured. He did that when he was just 7. But no one came. He waited and waited. But no one came to see him. 

Only his maid Lily and butler John saw his empty eyes while he was waiting. They both saw the emptiness and loneliness and requested the duke and other young masters to visit him but they refused as they were busy in their schedule.

And then they came to the room to tell Keira that the duke and young masters couldn't come. 

He said with a smile on his face, "Don't worry. I'm sure they are busy. Nor they would have surely come to visit me. They just want some time to adjust around me. I'm sure about that. After that, we would be a happy family." 

His eyes showed sparkles when he said that. 

But... that day never came. 

They never became a happy family.

After he turned 12, Ilya came into the mansion. Ilya was the duke's friend's only son. As his parents died, the duke decided to take him in. Ilya's parents were also nobility. The duke took him under his wing to protect him from other nobels. When Ilya came, the duke and Keira's brothers showered him with love and care. 

They treated him like the youngest and gave him all the love. They didn't take any time to adjust around Ilya. And Keira was furious to see all of that. 

His relationship with his family was not good. He thought that his family would also take time to adjust around Ilya like they are taking in Keira's case. Yet Ilya was easily accepted. He was loved and Keira was ignored like he didn't even exist. 

So when Ilya asked Keira to be his friend, he refused and slapped him. Ilya didn't mind but others did. Everyone did. The duke asked Keira to apologize to him but Keira refused and protested as to why he was not loved while he was the duke's son.

That's the time when the duke reacted to Keira for the first time. But the thing was that the duke slapped him. 

The duke shouted angrily, "It's because I never accepted you as my son. It's because of you that my wife died. You killed her. You killed your mother, the woman who gave birth to you. You are just a burden to me and your brothers. I feel disgusted whenever I hear you call me father.

The duke exhaled and Keira stood there holding his cheek which was slapped. He couldn't believe the words his father said to him. He couldn't process anything. 

The duke then again said in a cold voice, "Guards. Take him to his room and don't give him anything to eat, not even water, for 2 days. Take him away. If I could, I would never want to see his face ever again.

{Sania: Trashy duke. (╯'□′)╯︵┻━┻ You don't deserve to be called father. No one deserves my precious Kei!

??: He's mine.

Sania: ...No dog food, please}

Lily and John tried to protest but couldn't do anything. When the guards were taking Keira away, he looked back and saw his brothers. He couldn't see their expressions. But Ilya had a worried face. But no one else seemed to care much.

And those 2 nights were the worst for Keira. All of that triggered his memories and remembered what the kids in the orphanage used to say to him. He remembers their words.

"You deserve to die."

"You are just a burden."

"Do me a favor. Just die."

"You will never be happy."

"You don't deserve happiness."

"You were abandoned."

"No one loves you."

Keira always refused those words and believed that all of that was a lie. He was going to be happy. 

He thought that... he would be loved. 

But after hearing the words of the duke, he lost all his hope. He lost himself.

After those 2 days, Keira's eyes seemed to have lost their glow. He didn't eat properly or sleep. He felt empty. He distanced himself from everyone. Lily and John were the only ones worried for him but he didn't bother to react.

Then, Keira met the crown prince and fell in love with him. It was because the crown prince was the only one who decided to befriend Keira. And then they were engaged. Keira was obsessed with the crown prince and chased away all the girls and boys away. 

But the crown prince fell in love with Ilya, Keira's brother. So Keira bullied him and then the crown prince announced the annulment of their engagement. Keira was devastated and even tried to kill Ilya. 

But the crown prince killed him in the process. Then, the crown prince married Ilya and it was a good and satisfying ending. 

{Sania: Isn't this plotline quite common? Whatever! The inside should be different.}

BUT KEIRA DIED AND NO ONE EVEN CARED!