Chapter 17

"What the fuck is wrong with you again?" 

(Saki: My Kei curses a lot

Yuki: He's mine! *Glare*

Saki: ....)

"Umm. Nothing? I'm completely normal?"

"Come on. I know for a fact that you hate shopping."

"Well since I'm on a date with my darling, of course, I would enjoy it."

"Whatever."

"Did you know, Kei?"

"Know what?"

"I love you."

*Blush slightly* "W-well, you don't need to say it out like that."

Yukito intertwined his fingers with Keira's.

"Why not? I don't want to shy away my feelings for you."

"Hey, Yuki?"

"Yes?"

"Why did you fall in love with me? I'm just someone boring and lazy."

"Well.....I don't know that too. When I 1st saw you, I felt attracted to your face. But I knew you were noble, so I thought you would be arrogant and think of others as ants. But when I heard you saying that you wanted to kill yourself, I felt weird a bit. So I decided to flirt with you. Turns out, as time passed I fell in love with you. I hate the feeling of seeing you with someone else."

"I...I see."

"So, Kei. Love me too."

Keira blushed and cleared his throat.

"We would see about that."

Keira looked towards Yukito with a charming smile and dragged him to a dessert shop in the town.

"Let's go. I want to taste that!"

Yukito's eyes widened a little at Keira's excited form. Then he soon mirrored his smile and joined him with the same energy.

He both spent the day smiling widely and playing around the town.

The passers-by couldn't help but smile at them as they looked ethereal. 

(Saki: I wish I could also witness their date. Waahh WHY IS THIS ONLY FICTIONAL?!)