Chapter 6

Here I'm in the corridor but no one is here. Well, I already knew that no one cares so it's not really a surprise.

Keira stood in front of the hall room's(?) door. He slowly opened the door and peeked inside. There he saw his brothers laughing and having fun with Ilya. Keira's heart shattered while peeking at the scene.

I was in the room half-dead. And they are having fun here altogether. I know that they would be happy without me but it hurts. I feel like someone is squeezing my heart with countless needles and it hurts so much. I felt like crying. 

No, wait. 

I am crying.

Keira wiped his tears and entered the room quietly. Luckily no one saw him. He turned left and went towards the duke's study room. Lily and John saw him and rushed towards him.

"Young master, you're awake."

"Young master, please have some meal first."

*Sigh* "Don't worry about me you both. I'm fine."

"Young master, where are you going?"

"Just follow me if you're going to do so."

Lily & John then quietly followed him and arrived at the duke's study room.

Keira knocked at the door twice and Lily and John were surprised to see it. Because Keira never knocks as he thinks there is no need to knock as duke, Claude De Leon is his father.

{Sania: All Claude's are bitchy but hot-}

"May I come in?"

"Come in."

How Claude looked:

"I'm here to report some things to you, your grace."

Lily, John, and the duke's assistant, Felix, were now super shocked. But Keira didn't pay any attention to it.

"There is no need for you to be here. Write your report and send it to me."

"Don't worry, I won't take too much of your time, your grace."

"Say it."

Keira cleared his throat and said.

"I want to leave the work. I'm also going to stop the morning greetings, your grace."

Keira always used to do morning greetings to his father every day to gain his love.

The duke didn't look up all this time and kept writing. But after hearing Keira and his cold voice, he stopped writing for a second and then said.

"Is there any reason for you to stop working?"

"I'm tired and I need rest."

"How much time?"

"Until I'm ready to join again, your grace."

"Alright."

"I have one more thing to say."

"What is it?"

"I want to announce the annulment of my engagement with the crown prince, your grace."

This time, the duke flinched. He couldn't understand it nor did Lily, John, or Felix. They thought that Keira loved the crown prince. But he now wants to end it. It practically makes no sense unless Keira doesn't love him anymore.

"You can..."

Keira smiled a little and said.

"I have nothing else to say now. I will take my leave then, your grace."

Keira bowed and then left the room with Lily and John trailing behind him.