Chapter 10

It was early in the morning. Keira woke up and yawned. Keira wanted to visit the town and orphanage this time. 

Keira in all lives felt attached to orphanages and their kids. The old Keira also used to sneak out just to visit the orphanage and give them gifts. It was the only time he didn't care or do it for charity. He did it because he loved those kids.

The orphanage where he stayed was quite far and he knew that there was no way he could do anything to improve the system there.

But the orphanage he was visiting was the one he cared for. The one he looked up to when he was upset.

It was a coincidence to come across this orphanage but he loved that coincidence.

'Hah! I'm gonna sneak out today. I know I'm going to get scolded by Lily and John after I return. But I want to go. Let me get ready first then.'

What he wore:

'Hmm. I look handsome. It's a simple one. I guess it's gonna do. But I need to get out of here first.'

'I guess I would sneak out of the window. Thank god I'm on the ground floor. I wouldn't want to break my bones now too.'

After leaving the mansion~~

'Hah! It was so easy to sneak out. Well, it's mainly because no one cares about me and the duke didn't care to put more guards in my side. It doesn't matter tho. Hehe~'

After reaching the town~~

"Wow! It's pretty and crowded too!"

Keira looked around the town and market in awe.

"It feels so nostalgic."

He then saw a fatty noble abusing and scolding an orphan kid for coming in front of his carriage. He felt really angry and rushed there.

"You! How dare you come in front of my, a noble's carriage! You lowly being! Piece of trash!"

The orphan kid was shivering in fear and was regretting coming out of the orphanage today. But then Keira popped in with a cheerful appearance.

"Hey! What's the issue here?"

"This lowly being, a piece of trash decided to come in front of my way, a noble's carriage. How dare him!"

"Oh~ I see~ But I think you are the real trash here tho~"

"What?! How dare you?!"

"I do dare~ He said sorry to you but you're not even accepting it."

"Sorry won't cut it. He would be my slave."

The kid again shivered and was scared. 

But Keira is in the rescue today!