New Story Maybe

I'm thinking of publishing a new story...

I don't have finished writing this story yet, but I think I want to write a new one.......

Not sure how often I'm gonna upload but I promise I would be punctual and upload early...

I didn't want to write first as I'm only a reader on Wattpad. But then I thought I'm interested in writing though I quit halfway often. I want to give it a try and write more maybe...

When I first started writing, I never imagined I would get more than 100 readers reading my book. I thought not even 1 person is gonna read my shitty stories...But I guess I'm happy with how people are reading my story. I don't need to have someone vote or comment on my stories, I just feel happy seeing that people are reading it.

I appreciate it and if you guys think that it's a shitty story or you hate it, please do tell me. I wouldn't mind it and make sure to improve it or delete it if you guys want.

New story title: I Reincarnated But What The Fuck Is Wrong With My New Life!!!!!!!

Description: Akira was reincarnated in a new world that was actually inside a novel. And he was the so-called villain who was destined to die. He is not even interested in living and as he was destined to die anyway in the end, he decides to be all vicious and do whatever he wants. But in this journey, would he be able to enjoy a carefree life until death?