Chapter 21

"Yuki."

"K-Keira?"

"Hey there, pretty boy."

It was the same girl from yesterday.

"We met yesterday. You didn't forget me, did you?"

*Smiling sweetly "Ah no. There is no way I could forget someone as beautiful as you."

"Oh, my........." *Giggle

 "Are you two flirting in front of me?"

"Come on Prince~ Are you jealous?"

"Yes."

Keira glared at Yukito and looked at the girl with a smile.

Am I being ignored? Waahh Keira!! (Saki: Eh? Yuki? You're the one with a fiance here)

"I do apologize for not introducing myself earlier. My name is Keira De Leon from the Leon Duchy of Roswan Kingdom."

"I see. My name is Ariel Cassette, the fiance of Crown Prince Yukito."

{Saki: (♥_♥) Mommy}

{Saki: (♥_♥) Mommy}

"My~  A beautiful name for a beautiful girl~"

Keira then took her hand and kissed it.

(Saki: Umm Kei? The one you're supposed to make fall in love with you is Yuki)

Ariel blushed at his actions and gave a heartfelt laugh.

"You really make a real gentleman here."

"Well, ~ Anything for a beauty like you."

"My fiance is here you know"

"Is he~?"

Yukito who is being ignored: I don't exist...

"But you know, he is such a bastard."

"Eh?"

"Yep. Back in our kingdom, he used to flirt with me even when I had a fiance and even took me out on a date. He used to glare at my suitors when he was clearly engaged with such a beauty like you."

*Gasp* "Really?!"

"Yes. He also talked in bad language and did whatever he felt like. Clearly a bastard. Such a dickhead, don't you agree?"

"I see..."

Yukito who was being shit-talked: .......

(Saki: Well nothing. Just Kei shit-talking about his future husband)

"Really, lady. He doesn't deserve such a beauty like you. If only I could show you this beautiful world..."

"Oh my~ *Giggle* Really~?"

Lily and John in the background who advised Keira to chase "Yukito":........