Chapter 7

And in that room, the duke was processing everything in his mind. He was remembering the 3 minutes of moment between them.

I'm here to report some things to you, your grace.

Don't worry, I won't take too much of your time, your grace.

I want to leave the work. I'm also going to stop the morning greetings, your grace.

Until I'm ready to join again, your grace.

I want to announce the annulment of my engagement with the crown prince, your grace.

I have nothing else to say now. I will take my leave then, your grace.

"Your grace...?"

'Hah! I feel a little relieved now. I'm going to remove the crown prince who killed me from my life. I will lead a happy life this time.'

After a lot of years, Keira was smiling widely. Lily and John were just staring at his smiling face.

Lily: "I don't know what changed him. I don't know if it's good or bad. But if it makes him smile like this, I will support him. I'm going to support young Master Keira for the rest of my life."

John: "Me too. I just want his happiness. He is my world. If it wasn't for him, I would've died long back."

Lily: "It's the same for me. He made my world beautiful and filled it with smiles."

Lily and John smiled at Keira's smiling face.

The next day, the news of Keira announcing the annulment of his engagement with the crown prince spread like a wild flame. Everyone was shocked to hear that Keira himself announced it. Starting from the nobles and even commoners knew how much Keira loved the crown prince and was obsessed with him.

When the imperial palace got to know that the engagement was annulled, they were shocked would be an understatement. Because even they knew that Keira dearly loved the crown prince and if someone suggested he leave the crown prince, he would kill him first. 

Even the crown prince was shocked this time. He agreed to the engagement because of political reasons but knew that the other party loved him. He ignored all of it until now and used the love and obsession of his fiance to drive away all the insects (girls and boys) that clung to him. 

But the news of annulment confused him and doesn't know why but it enraged him somehow.

Somewhere else~~

Keira sighed and got up from the bathtub. Lily and John insisted on bathing him but as he was already an adult mentally, he refused as soon as the request was placed. 

Now that he finished bathing, Lily informed him that there was some news from the imperial family and it truly annoyed him. In the past, if there was any news from the imperial palace Keira would rush there as soon as possible. But now he just finds it aggravating and bothersome.

I'm grateful that I've decided to change my fate. Nor if I had been the same Keira as in the past, I bet I would have run out naked just to get the news of the imperial family.

Keira again sighed and started wearing his clothes. After wearing a simple dress, he called out to Lily and John.

"Young master, there is news from the imperial palace."

Keira yawned and asked.

"What is it?"

"The crown prince is asking for your audience to discuss things."

"Is that all?"

"Yes...?"

"Report that I've refused. I'm not interested in meeting him."

"But young mas-"

Keira cut Lily off mid-sentence and said.

"Just do what I asked you to. I don't intend on hearing but or no. "

{Sania: However...

Keira: You have a mouth, I see.

Sania: ...}

"...Yes, young master."

Keira smiled and asked Lily and John to go out.

"Go out then. I want to rest."

Lily and John bowed and went away in confusion with several questions in their hearts.