19.

would y'all read a multi rapper fanfic if i made one cause i'm kinda thinkin about making one i ain gon lie and it's gonna be a STORY cause i got that plot planned out and everything 👏🏽👏🏽

            3RD POV

       "Listen. I'm.. I'm not.. Your real father.." Jordan winced, Dray raised an eyebrow, "Stop playing games. Momma is being kept by some creepy ass nigga and who knows what the hell they doin to her!" Dray shouted.

       "Don't you dare raise yo voice at me Dray! I may not be they father but I sure as hell am yours!" George yelled, Dray went silent, he looked at them with a confused look. "What the hell are you trying to say?.." Amari asked slowly.

        "I am not you or Mateo's dad. Someone else is.. and that person might have took yo momma." Jordan spoke, Dray stood there, thousands of questions hit him.

         "Who the hell is our dad then?" Mateo asked, Jordan sighed. "Listen, Ian wanna be the one to tell you but your guys' dad is uh.. A criminal." Jordan stated,  Amari stood up, "Stop lying."

         "I'm not! Look!" Jordan whipped his food out and showed them a criminal record of someone by the name of 'George Fields'. Mateo, Dray, and Amari read the record. Dray stepped back, "Am I still related to Momma though?.." Dray asked, Jordan nodded.

        "You they half sibling.  Me and your guys' mother were afraid that this might of happened." Jordan admitted. 

        "Why the hell did she lie to us." Amari demanded, anger filled her eyes. "She lied to you guys because your Dad abused her. She didn't want you guys to know that a criminal was your father." "So our childhood was basically a lie?" Mateo asked with a harsh tone.

        "I— Not exactly. We didn't want you guys to be affiliated with a criminal—" Mateo's fists clenched.

       "Before your Dad went to jail, he said something to her that she never forgot. He said that when he's out he'll come for her and the kids and then kill her." Jordan explained, Dray stood there, spaced out.

        Amari didn't know what to think. Mateo was furious.

        "So why the fuck is that nigga still alive?!" Mateo shouted, Jordan furrowed his eyebrows, "Don't raise your voice at me, Mateo." Jordan spoke with authority. "YOU, don't raise your voice at ME. You ain't my father and you ain't gonna tell ME what to do." Mateo furrowed his eyebrows and got in Jordan's face, looking down at him.

       "My momma is out there, kidnapped by some nigga that you call our Dad. Instead of looking for herse you come straight her like a pussy nigga. That's yo damn wife. That's yo lady and that's my momma." Mateo spoke harsh and hard, Amari stood behind Mateo with her arms crossed, Dray filled with anger.

       "I ain't gonna let some random ass bitch take my Momma thinking he can kill her. I ain't bitch made nigga, sure yo ass is but I'm not. I'm gonna look for my momma, I'll tear up this whole damn world till I find her." Mateo spoke in a low tone, his eyes focused and sharp. 

        "He right. Ion know who the fuck that pussy ass nigga think he is but he not about to come take our momma and think he big and mighty when he can't even face us." Dray spoke up, Amari stood. "We looking for her. And we ain't stopping."

         "Stopping gonna be the last thing we do." Mateo spoke, he turned away, the three walked to the door, Dray leading them.

       To y'all dumbass slow niggas who dunno who dray is he Mateo and Amari older Half brother. here what he look like and art is by tayla_the_creator on insta 

 here what he look like and art is by tayla_the_creator on insta 

🎉 You've finished reading 𝗛𝗘𝗔𝗩𝗘𝗡 𝗔𝗡𝗗 𝗕𝗔𝗖𝗞 (𝙃𝙊𝘽𝙄𝙀 𝘽𝙍𝙊𝙒𝙉) 🎉