13.

bro i want him so bad 🙁🙁🙁

                3RD POV

       Xavier slammed his fists against the glass with anger, his teeth were gritted, his eyebrows furrowed, Chloe and Jay were talking to Miguel and Noir about what happened, Hobie was leaned against the glass box wall that Amari was in, his hands on the glass as he looked down at Amari with worry.

     Amari was sat down on the other side of the box, looking down, she had a no-emotion expression, Hobie felt so bad for her.

     "I knew those two were up to no good.." Noir muttered, Miguel looked at Noir, "Then why didn't you say anything?" Noir looked at Miguel and shrugged, Miguel shook his head and sighed, putting his hands on his hips as they all glanced at Amari, Hobie and Xavier. 

      Xavier was circling the glass box, breathing heavily, he was frustrated and it was crystal clear.

      He slammed against the glass wall in attempt to break it, instead hurting his own arm, but he didn't care. He was going to get Savi back.

      "Young love." Noir spoke, as he watched. "They'll fall out of it soon." Miguel mumbled, Chloe raised an eyebrow and looked at Miguel. 

      "Ari, please. Talk to me." Hobie pleaded, looking at Amari. Amari looked up at Hobie, she acted like she was about to talk but instead gave Hobie the middle finger, Hobie furrowed his eyebrows slightly. "Amari, please. I hate seeing' ya like this." Hobie spoke, Amari scoffed.

     "Yet, you still sided with them." She reminded with a tight voice, Hobie frowned. "Amari. Stop the bullshit. If I let you and Xavier go and let you guys kill Seana and King you guys wouldve gone to prison. I don't wanna let that happen to you guys." Hobie reasoned, Amari waved him off and yawned.

      "But, Savi would've been safe. Who knows what the fuck those creeps are doin' to her." Xavier spat with anger, kicking the wall with force, "Hey! Stop kicking the box!" Someone yelled, "FUCK YOU!" Xavier yelled back, "ILL KICK THIS DAMN BOX AS MANY TIMES AS I FUCKING WANT!"

     "Amari, stop being bratty." "Suck my imaginary 9 inch fat ass dick nigga." Amari grinned, Hobie was getting irritated now but kept his patience.

     "I'm gonna talk to you later." Hobie spoke, turning and walking away, he walked up the steps to where Miguel, Chloe, Jay, and Noir were, Hobie put his hands in his pockets. "We need a plan to get Savi back." Jay began.

      "KILL SEANA AND KING!" Xavier shouted, "We aren't listening to you!" Miguel snapped, Xavier huffed, laying down in the middle of the box, "Whateva."

     "What we know so far is that they're in New York in some kind of abandoned building. Now, there's hella abandoned buildings, but knowing Seana and King, they would pick some place in the middle of nowhere." Hobie spoke, Miguel and Noir listening.

     "Footage shows that Amari was at block 27th so the furthest they could've gone was probably up to where the forest is. There's some abandoned buildings there but 2 of them are heavily guarded with security and the other 2 are just old." Chloe added, Miguel nodded.

      "We'll send scouts out to find them, Peter B," Peter's head popped up, "You and me are leading the team! Mateo, Jay, Chloe, you'll go. Norwan, you'll be on look out to see if they try to go anywhere else while our teams are in there, Hobie, you'll look after these two." Miguel spoke, pointing at Amari and Xavier.

     "Sounds like a plan! Let's get going!" Miguel instructed, walking out the door, some Spider-Men and Women following him, Chloe turned and waved, "Bye guys! See ya later!" Chloe turned and walked out the door, the doors closed, Hobie turned, looking at Amari and Xavier.

     Amari furrowed her eyebrows, her and Hobie making eye contact.