10.

me while i was writing that smut:

            3RD POV

      Amari's eyes opened slowly, her vision was blurry, she rubbed her eyes, blinking multiple times and looking around, Hobie had his arm wrapped around her, she was wearing a sports bra with pajama pants and socks, she sat up, asking herself.. What the fuck happened yesterday?

    She sat up, pulling the blanket off and getting out of her bed slowly so that she didn't wake up Hobie. She grabbed towels and some new clothes, going to the bathroom so she could shower and get herself ready for the day. 

              AFTER SHE WAS READY AND THAT OTHER SHIT

      Amari walked out the bathroom, closing the door, she put her towels in her dirty clothes hamper, Hobie was just now waking up, he stretched his arms, rubbing his eyes, he sat up, "Goodmorning." She spoke, smiling at him, "Goodmorning.." He replied, his voice raspy. She walked over, sitting down, she grabbed the controller to her TV, Hobie stood up, "Can I use yo restroom?" He asked, "Yeah." 

             AFTER HE WAS DONE IN THE RESTROOM YK

       Hobie turned the light off, he closed the door and walked to the bed, he layed down next to Amari and hugged her, putting his leg inbetween Amari's, Amari was watching a show. "We officially together?" He asked in a whisper. "We are." She spoke, kissing his cheek.

       Hobie raised an eyebrow, "Don't give me no weak ass forehead kisses nigga." He grabbed her chin and kissed her, Amari kissed him back, giggling a bit.

      Hobie pulled away from the kiss and looked at the TV, the door busted open, Mateo flew through, he landed on his stomach, groaning in pain, he had a helmet on, "Mateo! Oh my god." Mateo quickly stood up, he almost fell over but caught himself, taking his helmet off and rubbing his head, "You are NOT supposed to be locking doors in this house." He shouted, scolding her.

     "Nigga! I'm 19. I can lock my doors if I want." Amari stated, rolling her eyes, Mateo looked at Hobie and Amari, he jumped in between them, separating them. "Well, no touchin' while Im here!" Mateo exclaimed, Hobie rolled his eyes. "Mateo. Come on." Amari whined, "You aren't mom or dad! You don't tell me what to do. Me and Hobie are already together anyways."

      Mateo gasped, he put his hand on his chest and looked at Hobie, "YOURE DATING MY SISTER?!" He spoke with a horrified expression, Hobie had a smug expression, "Yup." Mateo furrowed his eyebrows, his eyes narrowing, rage shined in his eyes, Mateo grabbed Hobie and tackled him onto the ground.

      Hobie laughed, wrestling with Mateo, Amari furrowed his eyebrows, "Mateo! You're being ridiculous! Come on!" Hobie out Mateo in a headlock, Mateo kicked Hobie in the crotch, Hobie grunted and let go of Mateo, Mateo scurried to his feet, he stood up.

      "Amari! Where were you last night?!" Mateo demanded, Hobie stood up, his hands on his crotch. Amari paused, she looked at Hobie and then Mateo, she chuckled, "Aha, Uhhhh.. You wouldn't like the answer." Amari replied, Mateo's jaw went slack, he pointed at Hobie, "YOU FUCKED THIS NIGGA!?" He yelled, Hobie stood up and grinned. 

      "Yup." Hobie spoke, Mateo's eyes went wide as hell, he put his hand over his mouth, he turned, walking out the room, he closed the door. Hobie snickered, "And I'd do it again."Amari gasped, "Hobie!" "Whatt? I'm being honest." Hobie grinned, laying down next to Amari and holding her.

                    THE NEXT DAY

      Hobie had his arm around Amari, walking with her, Chloe, Jay, Xavier, and Norwan walking beside them. "Damnn, I totally did not expect y'all to be dating." Norwan spoke with the most obvious and sarcastic tone. "Mannnn, shut'cho single ass up." Jay spoke, rolling his eyes. 

     Hobie grinned, "You're just mad you don't have a girlfriend." He spoke, Norwan rolled his eyes, "Uhuh, sure." Norwan rolled his eyes. Amari suddenly got pushed forward, Amari turned so fast, she dodged a punch from Seana, punching her in the face.

     "NIGGA! DONT TRY AN SNEAK ME YOU PUSSY!" Amari shouted, Seana laughed, she stood up, she looked hella drunk. Seana giggled, "You fuckin' my ex, huh? You fuckinnn whore!" She shouted, pointing at Amari, "EVERYONE SHE A WHOREE!" Seana announced, Amari furrowed her eyebrows, she tackled Seana, Seana screaming.

      Amari covered her mouth, their faces close, Seana furrowed her eyebrows, glaring up at Amari who was ontop of her, "Seana. You keep trying this shit and I'm gonna beat yo ass. You gonna have a miscarriage you keep this shit up." Amari whisper yelled, Hobie clapped and cheered. 

      "YOU GO GIRL!" Hobie cheered, Seana threw Amari off, "You fuckinnn' witch! Your man was fuckin' me just a few months ago! You haven't even fucked that bitch!" Amari protested, glaring at Hobie. Hobie chuckled, "Seana, me and her were in my car yesterday and she was ri—" "OKAY! OKAY! To sum the shit up we did fuck. I ain't fighting yo tweakin' ass over a man." Amari spoke, waving Seana off.

       Seana was screaming and acting like a toddler, "IM GONNA RUIN YOUR FUCKING LIFE!" She screamed, Amari rolled her eyes, she grabbed Hobie's wrist, dragging Hobie with her, "Let's go. I'm done with that fucking crackhead." She spoke, the others following them.

       "I'm glad I broke up with her ass." Hobie muttered.