14

y'all he's so fine i can't do this anymore.

            3RD POV

      Chloe, Jessica, Jay, Peter, and some other guy called Kai were checking the 2nd building, Miguel, Mateo, and some other people checking the 1st building while Norwan watched for to see if Seana and King were there.

       Chloe looked around, she grabbed a door that was practically broken and opened it, there was stairs leading down, they were on the 1st floor so this was a basemeant. She could hear familiar voices shouting, she turned on her earpiece, speaking quietly and softly, "Building 2, 1st floor. Found the basement they're in." 

              MEANWHILE 

       "Your giving my middle finger an erection." Amari spoke, she was laying down on the floor of the glass box.

       Hobie glared at Amari, "Come on, Amariiiii." Hobie whined, Amari huffed, "God, If I was out I would've killed those two idiots already." Xavier spoke, his eyebrows furrowing at the thought of Seana and King. "And that's exactly why you're not out." Hobie remarked.

       "Don't you hate them aswell? Why are you defending them?" Xavier asked, sitting up and looking at Hobie. "Because... I don't wanna you guys to kill a pregnant lady and her babydaddy."

     "Fuck that pregnant bitch and her Shaq boyfriend built ass! Watch! She smoking' and drinkin when she pregnant! That baby ain gon make it with the way she movin!"

      "Amari! Don't talk about a child like that. I don't want the kid to be raised by one busted ass parent." Hobie spoke, looking at Amari. "You want it to be raised by two? Helll, Imma call CPS on their asses once that baby out her damn womb." Xavier spat, Hobie sighed, crossing his arms and leaning against the wall.  

      "Kings at least got some grip on his life. That bitch Seana lost that grip months ago." Hobie spoke, "Kings slowly slippin'.."

      "Hope his life slips away too.." Amari whispered, "Amari!" Hobie shouted, Amari looked at Hobie, "What'd I do?? You're literally overreacting." Amari rolled her eyes with ATTITUDE.

      Hobie was losing his patience with her.

      "Amari. Fix yo damn attitude before I fix it for you." Hobie growled, his fists clenched as he leaned towards the glass box, looking at Amari. Amari smirked, she stood up, walking to the glass, she spoke with a unbothered tone, "A nigga not gon touch me."   

      Hobie chuckled lightly, "Yeah, alright. Keep that same energy." Hobie spoke, leaning back, his hands in his pockets. "Energy has been stored." Amari added with a teasing tone. Hobie laughed sarcastically, "You're funny."

      "I know." 

      "Amari, once your out of that box and Seana and King are there instead.. your fucked." Hobie informed, Amari laughed, "We'll see."

       Xavier gagged, "Eww, not infront of me." He spoke, "You'll live."

                  1 HOUR LATER

      The doors stormed open, Seana and King were completely tied up in web and being held by Spider-Men and Women, Xavier and Amari shot up, the doors to the glass boxes opened, Xavier and Amari zoomed out towards Seana and King, they got tackled down and held down, Seana and King were thrown into the glass boxes and the doors closed and locked.

      Xavier and Amari were dragged out the room, they were screaming and shouting, Hobie followed, "WHERE THE FUCKS MY GIRLFRIEND AT?!" Xavier shouted, "WHERES SAVI?!" Amari shouted, "She's back at the house, calm down guys." Chloe spoke, they were forced outside the building.

      Xavier turned, he started to run down the street, running to their house, Chloe followed him, Amari was gonna follow aswell but Hobie grabbed her by the sleeve, "Remember what I said about me fixing your attitude?" Hobie spoke, Amari's eyebrows slammed together.

     "Hobie! Stop being a fuckin' dick! I wanna see my bestfriend!" Amari protested, pulling away from Hobie.

      Hobie shot a web at Amari and pulled her towards him, he held her, "You'll see her tomorrow." Amari raised an eyebrow, "Tomorrow?! I wanna see her right now!" Amari disagreed, Hobie began to drag her down the sidewalk to the opposite direction of her house.

      "You'll see her tomorrow. Now stop being a crybaby or I'm gonna go harder." Hobie threatened, Amari was a bit curious, "Harder? What do you mean by that?"

      "You know what I mean."