9.5

bro willow lowkey gay 💀... also, just so you guys like know yk there's like lowkey smut in this chapter.. and ntm y'all 🌚 ian never write smut and ignore any words that are misspelled 

                 3RD POV

        The 4 were at a booth in a restaurant, they were eating their food and talking, Hobie was slightly drunk, but not like crazy crazy fr. 

       And surprisingly... Hobie and Amari were flirting. Truly, it was a sight to see. Chloe and Savi were surprised at seeing this since the both of them always fought and argued with eachother. "Yo, to be honest, I expected this." Savi spoke in a low tone so Hobie and Amari couldn't hear. Chloe chuckled, "Yeah. Me too." 

      "You look hella nice though, love." Hobie spoke with a flirtatious tone, looking Amari up and down. "Ooooo! 'Love'? That's new once." Amari spoke, the eye contact Amari and Hobie made was INTENSE. It was like Chloe and Savi weren't even there, Hobie bit his bottom lip, a sultry look on his face.

       "Ah, I can call you lots of thing. I bet I could get you to call me other ones too.." Savi threw her arms in the air, "Just fuck right here." All of them started laughing except for Hobie, Amari squeezed Hobie's arms and laughed into his shoulder. "I don't mind." Hobie spoke, Amari gasped and covered her mouth, pulling away from Hobie. Savi and Chloe's jaws were DROPPED.

      "Yoo! What??" Amari asked in shock, Hobie turned and looked at her, "I don't mind if we—" "AAAA! ALRIGHT! WE GET IT!" Chloe shouted, cutting off Hobie, Amari shocked. Hobie laughed, hugging Amari tightly while saying something that was slurred. "Y'all definitely like each other." Chloe commented, Savi scoffed, "Alright captain obvious." 

      "Anyways, how's class going for y'all?" Amari asked, changing the subject, Hobie's head resting on Amari's shoulder as he stared at the table, zoning out. "It's alright, Mrs. Potters a bitch though." Savi spoke, crossing her arms. Hobie licked Amari's neck, Amari was surprised but decided to ignore Hobie.

       Hobie kissed Amari's neck, biting her neck and sucking the bite mark, Chloe sighed, "Y'all need to go get a room. We in a public restaurant, go make out there." Amari raised her eyebrow, "I never said I wanna make out with him." Chloe and Savi gave Amari a 'bitch, be for real' look. Amari blushed, "Uhmm, okay. Okay." Hobie grinned, hugging Amari.

      "We'll text you where we are. We gonna go meet up with the others." Chloe spoke, Hobie and Amari stood up, "Alright. Sounds good."

                  16 MINUTES LATER

       The chair was leaned back, Hobie was laid down on the chair, Amari was ontop of him, Hobie's arms wrapped around Amari's waist, Amari kissing Hobie, Hobie kissing her back. 

     They were currently in a empty parking lot together in Hobie's car, the windows were covered, The Weeknd was playing in the background, the tension was so hot it was hotter than Arizona on a Tuesday afternoon. Anyways, the kiss was heated and passionate, their eyes were closed as they continued to enjoy the kiss.

     Hobie's hand trailed down Amari's back, gripping her ass, he bit her bottom lip, a soft moan escaping from Amari's mouth, Amari pulled away from the kiss and started to kiss and bite Hobie's neck, Hobie bit his bottom lip, gripping Amari's hips.

    Amari kissed the sweet spot on Hobie's neck, he shivered slightly, Amari bit and sucked the bite mark, Hobie grabbed Amari's chin and kissed her again, his tongue entering her mouth, his hands exploring her body. Amari's heels were off and were in the backseat, Amari sitting on Hobie's lap.

     Amari started to grind against Hobie's crotch, her dress pulled up, Hobie breathed shakily, Amari pulled away from the kiss, looking down at Hobie, watching his reaction. Hobie moved Amari's braids out of her face, putting a hand on the back of her head, his other arm wrapped around her waist.

     "I love you so much, Amari.." He breathed, looking into her eyes, Amari smiled at him, "I love you too, Hobie." She spoke, Hobie's heart raced as she said those words, he felt a weight lifted off his shoulders. He sighed softly, tipping his head back as Amari continued to grind, Amari kissed his jaw, kissing him on the neck as she moved her hips.

    Hobie looked back down, he looked at her as she grinded against his crotch, a bulge was in his jeans, he looked at her, kissing her again, a bit roughly. Amari kissed him back, Hobie grabbing her hips. Amari slipped her underwear down, Hobie pulled away from the kiss, he unbuckled his belt, pulling his zipper down and unbuttoning his jeans, he pulled them and his boxers down.

    Amari kissed Hobie, Hobie spoke against her lips, "I'm putting it in, Ari." He spoke, slowly entering Amari, Amari gasped slightly, biting her bottom lip, "Let me know when you're comfortable, Ari." He whispered, their bodies were both hot, the ac was on, yet it was still so hot.

     Amari shuffled around, she spoke, "Y-you can move.." Hobie smirked slyly, he started to thrust slowly in and out of her, Amari wrapped her arms around Hobie's neck, moaning as he thrusted. He wrapped his arms around her waist, beginning to move a bit faster.

     "H-hobie!" Amari moaned, Hobie kissed her neck, "You're doing so good, baby." He spoke, moving her braids from her face, behind her back. Hobie gently bit Amari's earlobe, Amari's hands slipped under Hobie's wifebeater to his back.

     Hobie rolled his hips into Amari, Amari gasped, "O-oh my fucking god, Hobie.." She moaned, digging her nails into Hobie's back, scratching a bit, but Hobie didn't mind. Hobie nuzzled his head into her neck while whispering, "Fuckin' hell, Ari, I could fuck you forever.." His thrusts began to grow faster.

      The moment was so euphoric and erotic, they were both so happy that it was happening. They both had wanted eachother for some time and it clearly showed. Hobie licked his lips, he leaned his head away from Amari's neck and began kissing her, muffling her moans. Amari closed her eyes, kissing Hobie back.

      Amari started to move her hips back on Hobie, Hobie pulled away from the kiss so they could breathe, Hobie breathed shakily, "That's good baby.. right there.." Hobie moaned, "F-fuck, Ari." Amari continued to move her hips around while Hobie thrusted, the both of them pleased eachother, waves of pleasure coming over them. 

     Hobie whimpered, "T-that's fucking— god damn it, Amari." Hobie gripped her hips, Amari kissed his collarbone and bit down, sucking the big mark and leaving a hickey. The whimpers, the whines, the moans that Hobie let out were driving Amari insane. Amari kissed Hobie, Hobie kissed back with his tongue, exploring her mouth.

     Hobie's thrusts began to get faster and harder, Amari's legs started to shake a bit, Hobie pulled away, the both of them were breathing heavily and shakily. It felt so hot in the car, and nothing else mattered in that moment for them except for eachother. They were so pleased with what was happening they didn't care about any of their worries.

     Hobie looked down and noticed her legs shaking, he looked her in the eyes, "Your legs are shaking, Ari.. Does it feel good?" He asked, Amari dug her nails into his back, gritting her teeth, she nodded, gasping, "Y-yes!"

    Amari's lower stomach started to tighten, she whined, "I-i'm close!" Hobie bit his lip and moved faster, Amari tensed up, Hobie gripped her hips tightly, "Cum for me, love."

   Amari let out a loud moan before she came, her legs shaking, Hobie kissed her roughly, rolling his hips into her, he felt his lower stomach began to tighten aswell, he thrusted hard into her, he pulled out, releasing, he breathed heavily, hugging her tightly. He kissed her, "I love you so fucking much, Amari." He spoke, passion and love in his voice.

    Amari looked him in the eyes, "I love you more, Hobie."